Mountain bikers LOVE censorship, and HATE hearing the truth!

Old June 16th 11, 10:10 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Mountain bikers LOVE censorship, and HATE hearing the truth!

From: Robert
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 10:26:48 -0700
Subject: helmets - uhhggg

People -

This helmet debate needs to stop. Its mute. To wear or not, does not
affect others. The decision maker
alone reaps the benefits of wearing, or suffers the consequences of
not.

When one crashes and bashes their brains sans a helmet, my head does
not
spontaneously
receive injury. Its their injury alone.

In this society that is the bottom line. We have no right to infringe
on others decisions
if the consequences of those decisions only affect the decision maker.

period.

the only exceptions are those who cannot make rational, informed
decisions
eg. kids, mentally impaired etc.....

All readers of this list know this. So lets talk something relevant.
Like....whats
your fastest time to the top of Tiger? or should we be riding the
South
Tiger trails
despite their 'hiking' status etc...

Cheers
Old June 17th 11, 01:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
PMH

From: Robert
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 10:26:48 -0700

[...]

You mean "moot," not "mute." However, if you were mute, we'd all be
better off.
Old June 17th 11, 08:06 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

From: Robert
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 10:26:48 -0700

[...]

better off.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for proving my point! By the way, I didn't write that. Read
more carefully.
Old June 17th 11, 02:47 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
PMH

From: Robert
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 10:26:48 -0700

[...]

The point here is your willingness to cut & paste willy-nilly with no
regard to editorial integrity. Claiming you didn't write the comment
is no defense against the fact it does not say what you wished it to.
Such semantic sloppiness as in that post undermines whatever point you
were hoping to make. Post more carefully and people just might take
you more seriously. Years ago we established I do not nor never have
owned or ridden a mountain bike, so your leaping to characterizations
is once again falsified.
PMH
Old June 17th 11, 02:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Kayak 44

Default Jail food contains spit, semen, etc.

From: Robert
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 10:26:48 -0700

[...]

How were the meals in jail, Michael J. Vandeman?
Old June 17th 11, 03:11 PM
FrancisHalsworthy FrancisHalsworthy is offline
Junior Member

Location: Beverlz Hills

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfad View Post

From: Robert
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 10:26:48 -0700

[...]

Seriously, is the aggression necessary?? You have different opinions, get over it.
__________________
My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

Last edited by FrancisHalsworthy : July 24th 12 at 08:56 AM.
Old June 17th 11, 04:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

From: Robert
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 10:26:48 -0700

[...]

PMH- Hide quoted text -

BS. I posted the message in its entirety. It demonstrates exactly what
I wanted it to demonstrate: mountain bikers' love of censorship ("This
helmet debate needs to stop"), which you then confirmed by calling for
me to shut up. You are just trying to obscure the fact that you CAN'T
READ! Mountain bike sympathizers are just as bad as mountain bikers.
Neither is capable of telling the truth. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE? You
couldn't think your way out of a paper bag.
Old June 18th 11, 03:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
PMH

On Jun 17, 11:55*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
I posted the message in its entirety.

Yep. Semantic inadequacies & all.
Old June 18th 11, 03:24 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Kayak 44 is a jail house bitch!

"Kayak 44" wrote in message
[...]
How were the meals in jail, Michael J. Vandeman?

Why don't you tell us since you have associated with jailhouse criminals for
20+ years - you god damn anonymous cowardly poster *******!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 18th 11, 03:50 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tºm Shermªn °_°

Default OT - How to Behave While on Probation

On 6/17/2011 10:55 AM, Convicted Criminal Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman wrote:
BS. I posted the message in its entirety. It demonstrates exactly what
I wanted it to demonstrate: mountain bikers' love of censorship ("This
helmet debate needs to stop"), which you then confirmed by calling for
me to shut up. [...]

Talk to your PO. I am pretty sure he/she would agree you would be doing
yourself a favor by shutting up.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.