Mountain bikers LOVE censorship, and HATE hearing the truth!

Old June 18th 11, 04:57 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default OT - How to Behave While on Probation

On Jun 17, 7:50*pm, Tºm Shermªn °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 6/17/2011 10:55 AM, Convicted Criminal Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman wrote:

BS. I posted the message in its entirety. It demonstrates exactly what
I wanted it to demonstrate: mountain bikers' love of censorship ("This
helmet debate needs to stop"), which you then confirmed by calling for
me to shut up. [...]

Talk to your PO. *I am pretty sure he/she would agree you would be doing
yourself a favor by shutting up.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

What makes you think I have a "PO", dumdum? Your ignorance knows no
bounds.
Old June 18th 11, 05:01 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default OT - Tom Sherman - witless as always!

"Tºm Shermªn °_°" " wrote in message
On 6/17/2011 10:55 AM, Vandeman wrote:
BS. I posted the message in its entirety. It demonstrates exactly what
I wanted it to demonstrate: mountain bikers' love of censorship ("This
helmet debate needs to stop"), which you then confirmed by calling for
me to shut up. [...]

Talk to your PO. I am pretty sure he/she would agree you would be doing
yourself a favor by shutting up.

The only one who needs to shut up around here is you. What passes for
amusing and frivolous with you has no relation to any of the rest of us.
Until you become humble and self effacing like Ed Dolan the Great, you
cannot enter into the Kingdom.

Have you ridden your new veolomobile in a pouring rain yet? If not, why not?

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 18th 11, 09:32 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tºm Shermªn °_°

On 6/17/2011 10:57 PM, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Jun 17, 7:50�pm, T�m Sherm�n �_�""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 6/17/2011 10:55 AM, Convicted Criminal Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman wrote:

BS. I posted the message in its entirety. It demonstrates exactly what
I wanted it to demonstrate: mountain bikers' love of censorship ("This
helmet debate needs to stop"), which you then confirmed by calling for
me to shut up. [...]

Talk to your PO. �I am pretty sure he/she would agree you would be doing
yourself a favor by shutting up.

--
T�m Sherm�n - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Please honor the signature separator (i.e. "-- ").

What makes you think I have a "PO", dumdum? Your ignorance knows no
bounds.

Because a judge was nice enough to put you on probation instead of
sending you back to jail, after being convicted on three (3) counts by a
jury of your peers.

That means it would be wise for you to *not* mess with people in real
life anymore, unless you want to go back to the big house.

Old June 18th 11, 01:10 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
PMH

$southslope.net" *wrote:
[...]

His "peers"? Perhaps that should be "law-respecting adults." Mikey has
no peers. Except. perhaps, a woods-queer hermit or two.
Old June 18th 11, 03:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Kayak 44

Default Kayak 44 is a jail house bitch!

On Jun 17, 10:24*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Kayak 44" wrote in message

[...]

How were the meals in jail, Michael J. Vandeman?

Why don't you tell us since you have associated with jailhouse criminals for
20+ years - you god damn anonymous cowardly poster *******!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

I ate at the restaurant down the street.

Old June 18th 11, 04:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

$southslope.net" *wrote:
[...]

I am a vehicular cyclist.- Hide quoted text -

You didn't answer the question: What makes you think I have a "PO",
Old June 18th 11, 05:37 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Brad Anders

On Jun 17, 8:57*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

What makes you think I have a "PO", dumdum?

Reminds me of the days when MV wouldn't admit to working at Pacific
Bell, especially after we pointed out the enormous environmental
damage that Pacific Bell has caused and continues to cause in
California. You'll notice that during the trial, when it was to MV's
advantage to show what an upstanding member of society that he is, he
had no trouble at all owning up to his years of working for Pacific
Bell.
Old June 19th 11, 07:31 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jun 18, 9:37*am, Brad Anders wrote:
On Jun 17, 8:57*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

What makes you think I have a "PO", dumdum?

Reminds me of the days when MV wouldn't admit to working at Pacific
Bell, especially after we pointed out the enormous environmental
damage that Pacific Bell has caused and continues to cause in
California. You'll notice that during the trial, when it was to MV's
advantage to show what an upstanding member of society that he is, he
had no trouble at all owning up to his years of working for Pacific
Bell.

So you can't answer the question either? Honesty (something mountain
bikers know NOTHING about) requires you not to claim to know something
you don't know.
Old June 19th 11, 07:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Opus[_2_]

On Jun 18, 10:48*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
snip
You didn't answer the question: What makes you think I have a "PO",
dumdum? Your ignorance knows no
bounds.

Well for some of us that have experience or relatives in that
situation, you're on probation, you have a Parole Officer keeping
track of you and miking sure you don't violate your probation. You
just think we're ignorant. But then you are a criminal, which by
definition means you are ignorant of societal norms of behavior.
Old June 19th 11, 11:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jun 19, 11:45*am, Opus wrote:
On Jun 18, 10:48*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

snip
You didn't answer the question: What makes you think I have a "PO",
dumdum? Your ignorance knows no
bounds.

Well for some of us that have experience or relatives in that
situation, you're on probation, you have a Parole Officer keeping
track of you and miking sure you don't violate your probation.

1. Parole officers have to do with parole, not probation! DUH!
2. Not everyone on probation has a probation officer. Thanks for
demonstrating your utter ignorance. DUH!

You
just think we're ignorant. But then you are a criminal,

3. I'm not a criminal. Just because a mountain biker says something,
it doesn't mean it's true. DUH!

which by
definition means you are ignorant of societal norms of behavior.

4. Mountain bikers don't care about societal norms. All they care
about is getting to ride their bikes where bikes don't belong. You
know that. You're just too dishonest to admit it.

Thanks for demonstrating just how ignorant and dishonest mountain
bikers are!