Where does the press find these idiots? (Dorothy Rabinowitz)

Old July 6th 13, 06:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Where does the press find these idiots? (Dorothy Rabinowitz)

Did you see her totally unhinged critique of NYC's Citybike program?

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...sharing/65882/

I think I understand her problem. She is getting very old and you can tell by the excessive makeup she wears that she is trying to remain in denial about it. Seeing cyclists makes her feel old because she can't ride a bike anymore (if indeed she ever did), and anger at cyclists is the psychological defense mechanism she uses to remain in denial.
Old July 6th 13, 11:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Wes Groleau

On 07-06-2013 13:50, wrote:
Did you see her totally unhinged critique of NYC's Citybike program?

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...sharing/65882/

I think I understand her problem. She is getting very old and you can tell by the excessive makeup she wears that she is trying to remain in denial about it. Seeing cyclists makes her feel old because she can't ride a bike anymore (if indeed she ever did), and anger at cyclists is the psychological defense mechanism she uses to remain in denial.

And when "the people" made it clear they don't agree, instead of
slinking away quietly, she thought up more stupid things to say.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/06/new-yorkers-have-pedaled-128-million-miles-citibikes/66695/

For us Thunderbird users: http://tinyurl.com/o68hg72

--
Wes Groleau

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
will make violent revolution inevitable.
— John F. Kennedy

Where can I find a 40mm press-fit BB? Chalo Techniques 2 July 6th 11 03:26 AM
Idiots on the A1 Artleknock UK 150 August 18th 07 02:00 PM
Idiots Mark Thompson UK 1 May 12th 07 07:02 PM
you people are idiots MagillaGorilla Racing 112 January 11th 07 03:19 AM
Idiots heed UK 54 May 4th 06 08:46 AM