2006 vs. 2007 unistar lx

Old August 27th 06, 12:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fred_oakley

Default 2006 vs. 2007 unistar lx

is there a significant differance between the 2006 and the 2007 models
of the torker unistar lx?

--
fred_oakley
fred_oakley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13150

Old August 27th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

2007 model? there is one?

--
mornish

tobbogonist wrote:
that was neat, now i only have to put it to use.
parents banned my uni due to low school marks so if there are any nerds
out there with a kind heart, i have a psychology assignment that is a
few weeks over due, it is on intelligence.

Old August 27th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fred_oakley

http://tinyurl.com/mehoh

Old August 27th 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fred_oakley

does anyone have one? reccomend it for a freestyle unicycle? better than
the 2006 model?

Old August 27th 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
monkeyman

I think there are better freestyle unicycles around...search the RSU
forum, you should find some good ones.

--
monkeyman

Alex, MR addict.

THE dave wrote:
walruses are awesome... they just chill with their tusks and stuff...

sobriquet wrote:
If this joke were a sandwich it would be the wurst.

monkeyman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11455

Old August 27th 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

You can't go by bicyclesource.com for 2006/2007 info. I saw were they
obvisouly had the 2006 DX and they called it the 2007.

That said, I don't think there's much difference on the 2007 Torker LX.
The tire may be different, but I'm not sure.

--
forrestunifreak

dudewithasock wrote:
wait, so... Your dads your mom, and so is Carson?

*'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
Unicycle for Christ
*Banana's for Jesus!*