Yay!

Old September 28th 19, 12:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Yay!

An officer has just been dispatched to deal with too-bright lights. I
doubt that they will catch the driver, because the witness couldn't
see anything.

Unless the offender is stupid enough to blind the officer too.

Alas, scanners don't have instant replay or follow-up reports, and for
all practical purposes, we no longer have a newspaper.

I'll never know what happend, but it's pleasant to know that I'm not
the only one who objects to not being able to see.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net