A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

AP on demise of an elite police unit in Portland, Oregon.

Old March 19th 21, 07:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default AP on demise of an elite police unit in Portland, Oregon.

On Friday, March 19, 2021 at 3:37:10 PM UTC, wrote:
On Friday, March 19, 2021 at 6:47:34 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 4:22:37 PM UTC, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 6:21:53 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 5:00:44 PM UTC, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 10:02:04 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 1:41:40 PM UTC, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 8:23:49 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 10:53:51 PM UTC, John B. wrote:
I can't resist either - a 1 caliber is 1" so what is with your .556mm (0 .21") being .02 caliber?
Tommy, as usual you are all f**ked up. A .556 caliber would be about
1/2 inch or to put it another 1 half an inch. and .556mm isn't 0.21"
as you assert, it is 0.021889764 inch which in firearms terms would be
a .02 caliber.
--
Cheers,

John B.

.556 caliber would be nearer 0.6 inch, Slow Johnny, than half an inch, which is 0.5in. An extra .056in (1.42mm!) in a barrel rifled for precisely half an inch, will blow even your short ass apart. No place to hide for the RBT midget. Whatever sort of engineering you think you did, it clearly wasn't very precise if you make this sort of dangerous error in your greed to flame Tom, apparently for no better reason than that he is twice as tall as you are.

Andre Jute
Go back to your water pistol, shorts.
That's really all ya got, ain't it skippy - nitpicking someone who writes '.556 is about half an inch' with rounding up to .6. Guess what, stupid , .556 is _ABOUT_ half an inch. Aboutclose to a reasonable estimation. He wasn't claiming you could stuff a .556 round in a .50 chamber, or anything even close to that. Christ you really are a completely useless waste of human skin. How about you go back to your ass-packing, lardass. This forum (and this planet) is so much more bearable when you shut the **** up.
I've replied to this nastiness elsewhere, for me to know and you to find, maybe. Heh-heh. -- Unsigned out of contempt.
As usual, you self-aggrandize in the delusion that I give a flying ****. Written any good books lately? Don't bother answering, it's not like you ever did.

"here lies.....?" - andre's tombstone.
You mean to say you don't know about the big-dick statue of me that went up in front of my old school on my 50th birthday?
Sure, and tommy-boy worked for Nasa too.....Funny how that statue went from a monument unveiled by Nelson Mandela in front of your town hall to some inauspicious event in front of your school. Try and keep your stories straight, sparky. Maybe continuity is one reason no one reads your 'novels', in addition to them being boring ****.

Aren't you the monkey who claims to know everything about me?

In order for that to be true, I'd have to give enough of a **** about you to look anything up. As I stated previously, you could die within minutes of reading this, and I wouldn't care. The only difference it would make in my life is that this forum might actually become a pleasant environment to discuss....anything. As usual, your 'contributions' are as vapid as your last novel, the only difference is that here, some people read what you write - those that don't have you killfiled anyway.

Unsigned for the usual reason.

It doesn't matter, your legacy only exists in your own mind. despite what you tell yourself, you're not all that clever. At least tommy's delusions are entertaining, yours are just pathetic. That might be why you follow him around here on your knees offering him virtual fellatio.

Methinks the dim bimbo protesteth too much.

Flunky thinks that someone cares what he thinks or believes. That would certainly be novel.

----The Thief Peter Howard = FakeNews2021 = Flunkmeister = Antitroll = lots and lots of sock puppets----
must be pretty mindless to expect anyone to believe that he made a fool of himself for ten years trying to persecute me, and latterly you BECAUSE HE DOESN'T CARE about us. Until the day before yesterday he was telling everyone who would listen how much he enjoyed persecuting us. Now that we're lashing back, not so much. I warned the little **** that I have no pity for bullies.

My Post-Doc Tute, which took offence when the silly little man sneered at their juju because he lacked the sophistication to know or discover that I was talking about subliminal motivation from a distance, have been emailing each other and copying me on their selective project for when the Black Death passes and we can meet again. They fancy giving the wretched little man another dose of the stomach worms which put him in hospital a few years ago, which event was of course serendipitous, as we were all on the other side of the world, 12,000 miles away, not even there when it happened, sergeant.. But, as I keep telling them, Dr Rhine always said that the essence of scientific experiment is repeatability. What's great about the net is that so many surplus breathers like Flunky rush in like the gadarene swine to offer themselves as virtual laboratory rats. This is a great age for a scientific mind to be alive and active. -- AJ
Ads
Old March 19th 21, 09:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, March 19, 2021 at 12:32:59 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Friday, March 19, 2021 at 3:37:10 PM UTC, wrote:
On Friday, March 19, 2021 at 6:47:34 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 4:22:37 PM UTC, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 6:21:53 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 5:00:44 PM UTC, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 10:02:04 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 1:41:40 PM UTC, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 8:23:49 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 10:53:51 PM UTC, John B. wrote:
I can't resist either - a 1 caliber is 1" so what is with your .556mm (0 .21") being .02 caliber?
Tommy, as usual you are all f**ked up. A .556 caliber would be about
1/2 inch or to put it another 1 half an inch. and .556mm isn't 0.21"
as you assert, it is 0.021889764 inch which in firearms terms would be
a .02 caliber.
--
Cheers,

John B.

.556 caliber would be nearer 0.6 inch, Slow Johnny, than half an inch, which is 0.5in. An extra .056in (1.42mm!) in a barrel rifled for precisely half an inch, will blow even your short ass apart. No place to hide for the RBT midget. Whatever sort of engineering you think you did, it clearly wasn't very precise if you make this sort of dangerous error in your greed to flame Tom, apparently for no better reason than that he is twice as tall as you are.

Andre Jute
Go back to your water pistol, shorts.
That's really all ya got, ain't it skippy - nitpicking someone who writes '.556 is about half an inch' with rounding up to .6. Guess what, stupid , .556 is _ABOUT_ half an inch. Aboutclose to a reasonable estimation. He wasn't claiming you could stuff a .556 round in a .50 chamber, or anything even close to that. Christ you really are a completely useless waste of human skin. How about you go back to your ass-packing, lardass. This forum (and this planet) is so much more bearable when you shut the **** up.
I've replied to this nastiness elsewhere, for me to know and you to find, maybe. Heh-heh. -- Unsigned out of contempt.
As usual, you self-aggrandize in the delusion that I give a flying ****. Written any good books lately? Don't bother answering, it's not like you ever did.

"here lies.....?" - andre's tombstone.
You mean to say you don't know about the big-dick statue of me that went up in front of my old school on my 50th birthday?
Sure, and tommy-boy worked for Nasa too.....Funny how that statue went from a monument unveiled by Nelson Mandela in front of your town hall to some inauspicious event in front of your school. Try and keep your stories straight, sparky. Maybe continuity is one reason no one reads your 'novels', in addition to them being boring ****.
Aren't you the monkey who claims to know everything about me?
In order for that to be true, I'd have to give enough of a **** about you to look anything up. As I stated previously, you could die within minutes of reading this, and I wouldn't care. The only difference it would make in my life is that this forum might actually become a pleasant environment to discuss....anything. As usual, your 'contributions' are as vapid as your last novel, the only difference is that here, some people read what you write - those that don't have you killfiled anyway.
Unsigned for the usual reason.
It doesn't matter, your legacy only exists in your own mind. despite what you tell yourself, you're not all that clever. At least tommy's delusions are entertaining, yours are just pathetic. That might be why you follow him around here on your knees offering him virtual fellatio.
Methinks the dim bimbo protesteth too much.

Flunky thinks that someone cares what he thinks or believes. That would certainly be novel.

----The Thief Peter Howard = FakeNews2021 = Flunkmeister = Antitroll = lots and lots of sock puppets----
must be pretty mindless to expect anyone to believe that he made a fool of himself for ten years trying to persecute me, and latterly you BECAUSE HE DOESN'T CARE about us. Until the day before yesterday he was telling everyone who would listen how much he enjoyed persecuting us. Now that we're lashing back, not so much. I warned the little **** that I have no pity for bullies.

My Post-Doc Tute, which took offence when the silly little man sneered at their juju because he lacked the sophistication to know or discover that I was talking about subliminal motivation from a distance, have been emailing each other and copying me on their selective project for when the Black Death passes and we can meet again. They fancy giving the wretched little man another dose of the stomach worms which put him in hospital a few years ago, which event was of course serendipitous, as we were all on the other side of the world, 12,000 miles away, not even there when it happened, sergeant. But, as I keep telling them, Dr Rhine always said that the essence of scientific experiment is repeatability. What's great about the net is that so many surplus breathers like Flunky rush in like the gadarene swine to offer themselves as virtual laboratory rats. This is a great age for a scientific mind to be alive and active. -- AJ

You certainly have a way with words when it comes to people like Flunky or NoNews
Old March 19th 21, 10:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021
external usenet poster

On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 14:14:43 -0700, Tom Kunich scribed:

You certainly have a way with words when it comes to people like Flunky
or NoNews

Yep, a dribbling lifelong failure. The more he posts, the more he outs
himself as a senile Walter Mitty.

Old March 19th 21, 10:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, March 19, 2021 at 3:09:19 PM UTC-7, News 2021 wrote:
or NoNews

We've been waiting and waiting for you to give us your wonderful success stories when you do obviously have an IQ of about 78.
Old March 19th 21, 11:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021
external usenet poster

Default OT: advice for silly little tommy. AP on demise of an elitepolice unit in Portland, Oregon.

On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 15:51:05 -0700, Tom Kunich scribed:

You certainly have a way with words when it comes to people like
Flunky or NoNews

We've been waiting and waiting for you to give us your wonderful success
stories when you do obviously have an IQ of about 78.

Protip; don't hold your breath.

OTOH, 78 means I can were thongs(jamdals/flip flops/?)
hmm, what do you need for socks/soxs and sandals.

Old March 20th 21, 12:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default OT: advice for silly little tommy. AP on demise of an elitepolice unit in Portland, Oregon.

On Friday, March 19, 2021 at 11:06:18 PM UTC, News 2021 wrote:
On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 15:51:05 -0700, Tom Kunich scribed:
You certainly have a way with words when it comes to people like
Flunky or NoNews

We've been waiting and waiting for you to give us your wonderful success
stories when you do obviously have an IQ of about 78.

Protip; don't hold your breath.

What you want is a colon, scumface, like this, "Protip: if you're going to pretend to be smarter than a writer, learn about punctuation."
OTOH, 78 means I can were

You really are a jumped-up illiterate, FakeNews2021. And you pretended to be a writer! "Were" is the past tense and refers to the plural. The word you want is "wear", you tiresome clown.
thongs(jamdals/flip flops/?)

Learn to punctuate, moron.

Clearly more than you have. A gentleman does not wear socks with sandals, you uncouth oaf.
Old March 20th 21, 01:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 15:51:05 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

or NoNews

We've been waiting and waiting for you to give us your wonderful success stories when you do obviously have an IQ of about 78.

Well Tommy, he outwits you so if his I.Q. is 78 then your's must be
even lower.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old March 20th 21, 02:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021
external usenet poster

Default OT: advice for old, senile AJ OT: advice for silly little tommy.

On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 17:48:55 -0700, Andre Jute scribed:

What you want is a colon, scumface, like this, "Protip: if you're going
to pretend to be smarter than a writer, learn about punctuation."

Um, that is your aspiration.

Clearly more than you have. A gentleman does not wear socks with
sandals, you uncouth oaf.

That is another of your aspirations.

BTW, which of your books did Murdoch print in Australia?
Protip; I won't be holding my breath waiting for your reply.