Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

Old June 9th 21, 03:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 21:53:59 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 6/8/2021 3:11 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 8:26:06 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 22:37:41 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 6/7/2021 6:09 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/7/2021 4:58 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 12:56:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:
"insurrection" when you know damn well that it was not an
insurrection since there was NO arms of any sort used and that the
only fatality was 3 people who had heart attacks at the rally and the
one woman who was murdered by that capital police officer who has
remained unnamed.

And yet when the cops murder and shoot down the protesters at BLM
rallies, protests, they are canonized as saints and martyrs by your
side. And any court proceeding against the cops is demonized. Odd.

Was there an instance of police shooting protesters last year? I must
have missed that.

I do remember several innocent bystanders, business owners and policemen
murdered by mobs:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...l-unrest-acled

And returning to a mode of thought I frequently use:

I wonder how many people die in protests in Canada? Or Great Britain? Or
Germany ... etc.
Perhaps it is not simply "protests" The intentional homicide rate in
Canada is 1.76/100,000, in G.B. 1.20, in Germany 0.95 and in the U.S.
it is 4.96.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._homicide_rate

And yet you stupid SOB - why did you leave out
Jamaica with 56
Venezuela with 50
Belize with 38
South Africa with 36
San Lucia with 29
Dominica with 27
Guatemala with 26
Mexico with 26
or even Russia with TWICE the level as the US?

Why don't you mention that Biden and the Democrats have been inviting

PEOPLE from ALL of these countries to come to the US and bring their
quaint ways with them?

???

"Kamala Harris to Potential Migrants: ‘Do Not Come’ "

https://news.yahoo.com/kamala-harris...194611043.html

Gee... "PEOPLE from ALL of these countries to come to the US and bring
their quaint ways with them?" Goodness Gracious! People with names
like Kunich, Krygowski, Muzi ?

--
Cheers,

John B.

Old June 9th 21, 01:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

On 6/7/2021 6:09 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/7/2021 4:58 PM, wrote:
[...]

There is an orderly process with both Constitutional basis
and a host of applicable statutes. My son in law spent 8
years to become a USAian which is typical of legal
immigration (and I have sponsored immigrants who also
completed theirs). An open border is not at all relevant to
the subject.

https://www.scotusblog.com/2021/06/j...tected-status/

Congress desires nothing more than the ability to posture,
harangue, solicit contributions and bitch as long as there's
no roll call vote. So the statutes remain unchanged. You
may have opinions (as do I) but that's where we are.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old June 9th 21, 04:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 6:45:13 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:

Shooting protesters seems to be an American sport.

If that is so I hope you protest something and soon.
Old June 9th 21, 04:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

wrote:

wrote:
[...]

I've personally "sponsored" only one immigrant (that is, helped him
arrive here and apply for political asylum). I've worked with many
immigrants, I have several immigrant friends and other immigrant
acquaintances. Some of those acquaintances may be illegal; I've never asked.

But I've never spoken with anyone who advocated "open borders." I'm sure
those people may exist, but I take them no more seriously than the nuts
who say "I'm taking my yard and seceding from the United States."

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old June 9th 21, 06:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Meanwhile the border is open.

https://wflanews.iheart.com/featured...-county-woman/

CBP agents report that most of the staff has been reassigned
to processing of illegals rather than actual border
enforcement. There are virtually no deportations any longer.
And those 'helpless children' are 90% single males between
15 and 21.

These are not new problems and a complete solution is not
possible but these are real problems:

https://policetribune.com/advocate-f...rtation-order/

Old June 9th 21, 07:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

wrote:

wrote:
[...]

The border is not "open" any more than all bike shops are always "open."
Bike shop and other burglaries happen despite reasonable security.

Actually, your position on this is sort of flipped from your usual
position. You've repeatedly argued against gun laws, saying "How is the
prohibition on drugs working out?".

For consistency, you should be saying we shouldn't have border security.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old June 9th 21, 07:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Extend the argument and you get to 'we are not a nation'.
That's too far over the line for me.

Old June 9th 21, 08:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Frank grows more whacked out by the day. As the failures of the Democrats and their propaganda wing - the Slime Stream Media grows more and more apparent to the entire world, he can finally see that his pension is going to disappear as his socialist dreams make him poor.

Funny thing on a youtube posting this morning. They went around a college campus and asked how important climate change was and to a person, the students said "extremely important" with addition like "without us doing something we'll all die". They then asked them to sign a pledge to give up their car and go everywhere on a bicycle and promise to never fly in an airliner and to donate money to the climate change cause. TO A PERSON they walked away. One said that she couldn't promise not to fly on airliners because she travels a lot.

This is the loud-mouthed left which Russel, Frank, Scharf and occasionally, when it suits him, Jay belong to. But not one of them would be willing to give up what they have to make everyone equal.
Old June 9th 21, 09:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

wrote:

wrote:
[...]

No visas were required for aliens wishing to enter the US prior to 1918,
were we not then a nation?
Old June 9th 21, 09:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Radey, at that time there were NO GOVERNMENT BENEFITS. If you entered you went to work and supported yourself or you were allowed to starve to death. That is not the case now, if you have not noticed (Since you hold a job you might not have). Today, Biden is HOUSING, feeding and giving illegal aliens spending money, while Americans are living in tents, homeless all over major cities.