In Scotland the bikes are no safer than the sheep

Old November 1st 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
yeahyeah

Default In Scotland the bikes are no safer than the sheep

http://news.webindia123.com/news/Art...28/806333.html

Old November 2nd 07, 01:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

* yeahyeah a écrit profondement:

| http://news.webindia123.com/news/Art...28/806333.html

**** Off you dumb *******

This is old news

Besides, what's it to anybody else what a guy does with his bike?

The cleaners were probably Pollacks who can't take a **** without
consulting their witchdoctor priest or ragheads or some other piece of
**** that's "culturally enriching" HaggisReich these days.

--
Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux
Old November 2nd 07, 08:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Davey wrote:
Besides, what's it to anybody else what a guy does with his bike?

Masturbation has been outlawed in the former empire on which the sun
might never have set.

Old November 2nd 07, 09:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

* a écrit profondement:

| Davey wrote:
| Besides, what's it to anybody else what a guy does with his bike?
|
| Masturbation has been outlawed in the former empire on which the sun
| might never have set.

It seems to me that the United States is still a Britannic Colony

Technically at any rate - not that I give a rat's ass one way or the
other

But research the status of Washington (DC), the treaty that ended the
Revolt of the Colonies and the status of the Government of the United
States as a Corporation.

You will find that it is so.

And whilst doing the research, pay some attention to the obelisks in
the three city states -- Washington, London Inner City and Vatican

Do it in a good library, not in the Wikipedia which is often a crock
of ****

--
Davey Crockett - No 4Q to Reply
Old November 2nd 07, 11:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Davey wrote:
But research the status of Washington (DC), the treaty that ended the
Revolt of the Colonies and the status of the Government of the United
States as a Corporation.

That figures as its owned by corporations.

Do it in a good library, not in the Wikipedia which is often a crock of
****

I'll try the conservapedia (http://www.conservapedia.com) instead,
I'm sure they'll have higher grade faeces in their crocks.

Old November 11th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime

wrote in message ...
* yeahyeah a écrit profondement:

| http://news.webindia123.com/news/Art...28/806333.html

**** Off you dumb *******

This is old news

Lighten up Mr Linux, *******s are men, not women. Maybe she's too busy
editiing to keep tabs with what's current on rbr, but CN does a decent job
of staying on the bleeding edge, and a lot of news posted here, comes from
there first. She's actually kind of cute, and not dumb by any stretch of the
imagination, but I do miss Jeff on CN, he was worth his salt.

GBMT