Epic Hi-speed, HiWheel crash on line!

Old October 25th 04, 07:40 PM
The Pretzel

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
In article . net,
"Brian Wax" wrote:

Another point is the fact that the front tire is SOLID rubber. No inner
tube. This is one of the factors that surprised me. It is a true Bone
Shaker. Imagine riding on a garden hose filled with solidified tar.

Solid rubber tires are normal for high-wheel bikes. I think the only
saving grace is the sheer size of the tire, which tends to let the tire
roll a little more easily over small pavement irregularities. But yeah,
there's another reason why the safety bicycle took over.

Feet before face anyday!

Stop. You'll only get the recumbent people started.

--
Ryan Cousineau, http://www.wiredcola.com
Verus de parvis; verus de magnis.

Their beards are groomed and ready for battle....