White van man gets his come-uppance

Old October 25th 04, 04:55 PM
Al C-F

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 20:11:37 +0100, Andy Dingley
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:58:27 GMT, The Oldfellow
wrote:

Smoking in bars in California is illegal.

It might be so in England before long. Ireland has done it and
Liverpool is now thinking about it.

A good reason to side with Boris.
Old October 25th 04, 07:31 PM
David Hansen

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:58:23 +0100 someone who may be Danny Colyer
wrote this:-

That's the moaning started, she shouldn't take too much longer now David
;-)

I'm getting all excited:-)

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.

Old October 25th 04, 09:02 PM
the.Mark

Colyer wrote this:-

That's the moaning started, she shouldn't take too much
longer now David ;-)

I'm getting all excited:-)

Obviously (posting this twice). :-)
--
Mark

1x1 wheel, 3x2 wheels & 1x3 wheels.

Old October 25th 04, 09:07 PM
Paul Rudin

David Hansen writes:

I'm getting all excited:-)

We can tell ... you told us twice ;-)
Old October 25th 04, 10:11 PM
David Hansen

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:07:01 GMT someone who may be Paul Rudin
wrote this:-

I'm getting all excited:-)

We can tell ... you told us twice ;-)

I wasn't that excited:-) However, either my computer or the news
server was excited enough to send it twice.

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.

Old October 26th 04, 09:36 AM
RJ Webb

Richard Webb

Meanest thou Dicky Internet?

I'm the wibbly wobbly webb

Richard Webb
http://www.sub3000.com
Old October 26th 04, 10:53 AM
Dave Larrington

Sniper8052(L96A1) wrote:

Excellent!! I love it when a plonker gets what he deserves.

Likewise. Friday pm I was on my way home from the shops. A WVM two vehicles
in front is driving somewhat erratically, for reasons I was unable to
discern. His progress was rudely halted by a parked car, the presence of
which, while faffing about with his phone / radio / fags / (deleted - Ed.)
he failed to notice. With hilarious consequences.

It is instructive to note just how far a Ford Fiesta will fly when torpedoed
rudely from astern by a three-tonne panel van and amusing to note the look
upon WVM's face on exiting his vehicle and observing the coolant puddling on
the ground. He was clearly desparate to find /someone/ to blame. I
laughed.

World Domination?
Just find a world that's into that kind of thing, then chain to the
floor and walk up and down on it in high heels. (Mr. Sunshine)