Wheel walking.

Old May 27th 04, 09:34 PM
juggle508

Default Wheel walking.

Could any of you help me with tips and techniques on wheelwalking. If
any of you all know of sites that could help please tell me. I know it
will take a lot of practice but I am willing. Thanks.

--
juggle508
juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701

Old May 27th 04, 09:53 PM
Sofa

lean back further than you feel comfortable with

start by seeing how many time you can kick the wheel before you fall
off, then try to break that record.

going up a slight incline will better position your legs and body
weight

this one takes alot of practice!

--
Sofa - you - pee - dee

'A circus clown is just a carny who's too stupid to flip a ride switch
on and off. Now, you take a circus clown, roll him on the barn floor,
kick him in the head a couple hundred times, and what have you got?' -
Hank Hill

'Unicycle Product Reviews' (http://tinyurl.com/368h6) *107* reviews on
*72* products

'London Unicycling Club Website ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/)
version 3.02

Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Old May 27th 04, 10:14 PM
unicycleboy

http://www.boateng.unicyclist.com/Unitricks.htm
http://tinyurl.com/236eq
http://marsht.tripod.com/
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albur03

Just some sites with Wheel Walk and differnt tricks on.

Trev

--
unicycleboy - Freestyle Expert

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/al...k/NewSig2.jpg]
ok maybe a bit of a juggler.
www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

Old May 27th 04, 10:24 PM
daino149

Toe to heel. Nice and slow. And for goodness sakes, lean back more!

Daniel

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

Check out my pics: www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino
Sig count: 2

04.05.23 11214
04.05.25 11284
04.05.26 11329

Old May 28th 04, 01:33 AM
U-Turn

One thing that helped me was going up a handicapped-access ramp that had
handrails on both sides. I could touch the rails for balance, and w-w
uphill is easier than on the flat (except for very steep hills where you
have to use a lot of force). In that setup I also didn't need to
transition into w-wing. I think that knowing where you are going helps
one learn the transition. However, it took me a long time to learn, so
there may be faster ways.

--
U-Turn - Member of Generation XO

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'