Four days!

Old April 24th 07, 10:58 AM posted to aus.bicycle
byron27[_47_]

Default Four days!

Brendo Wrote:
Took longer for a set of bib's to come to Rockingham, (Western
Australia) from Melbourne.

Nice work on their behalf!!

Brendo

Yeah but doesnt the postie need an armoured escort to deliver in
Rockingham???

--
byron27

Old April 24th 07, 11:03 AM posted to aus.bicycle
byron27[_48_]

gplama Wrote:
My guesses only here... (with a general view of PBK as a whole)..

PBK are simply on top of their game. A warehouse full of goodies and
streamlined process.... Interweebians simply place their orders through
the website which is linked real-time to their _actual_ inventory - all
they have to do is throw it in a bag and send it off. I'm sure they've
got a nice deal with the postal service given their volumes. Their IT
systems would be interesting - I wonder if they've outsourced it, or
have someone in house who is running that show... whichever way, it
works damn well. Im actually trying at the moment to do an interview/article with them so

hopefully will have the process revealed soon.

If they would only respond to me.....

If my name was Les Woodlands......

--
byron27

Old April 24th 07, 03:07 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Campag_nut

Boom - tish!

There's always one....

DeF

Sorry Def, it was just too good to pass up - I've waited decades to use that
one.

BTW: Wots a PBK?? I googled it and only got pages of seedy American college
chapters such as Phi Beta Kappa...

CN

Old April 25th 07, 12:10 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DavidM

"Campag_nut" wrote in message

BTW: Wots a PBK?? I googled it and only got pages of seedy American
college chapters such as Phi Beta Kappa...

http://www.probikekit.com/

HTH
David M

Old April 25th 07, 02:00 AM posted to aus.bicycle
david

Please tell me the www for pbk, google was no help.

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:57:39 +0800, DeF ""d.farrow\"@your
finger.murdoch.edu.au" wrote:

How do PBK do it? Ordered 20/4/07, arrived
24/4/07. Do they have some special deal to
get the blue parcels special priority? How
come the other UK shops can't match this?

DeF

Old April 25th 07, 03:44 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Barty

www.probikekit.co.uk

Old April 25th 07, 12:20 PM posted to aus.bicycle
DavidM

"Barty" wrote in message
DavidM wrote:
"Campag_nut" wrote in message

BTW: Wots a PBK?? I googled it and only got pages of seedy American
college chapters such as Phi Beta Kappa...

http://www.probikekit.com/

HTH
David M

www.probikekit.co.uk

Of course, either works.

Cheers
David M

Old April 26th 07, 09:04 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Halcyon

DeF wrote:
How do PBK do it? Ordered 20/4/07, arrived
24/4/07. Do they have some special deal to
get the blue parcels special priority? How
come the other UK shops can't match this?

DeF

Chain Reaction Cycles, http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Default.aspx
are just as fast and have a larger range. Irish I think.
Halcyon
Old April 27th 07, 12:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bean Long

Halcyon wrote:
DeF wrote:
How do PBK do it? Ordered 20/4/07, arrived
24/4/07. Do they have some special deal to
get the blue parcels special priority? How
come the other UK shops can't match this?

DeF

Chain Reaction Cycles, http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Default.aspx
are just as fast and have a larger range. Irish I think.
Halcyon

Yep, Northern Ireland, hence the UK link.

--
Bean

"I've got a bike
You can ride it if you like
It's got a basket
A bell that rings
And things to make it look good
I'd give it to you if I could
But I borrowed it" Pink Floyd

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

Been away a few days ... have you lot seen this? ian henden UK 13 July 16th 06 03:14 PM
Ever had one of those OTHER days?! Fuego Unicycling 5 March 21st 06 04:18 PM
2 Days, everything changes. MikeyOz Australia 21 January 28th 06 05:27 AM
10 whole days Jim Flom Racing 5 March 21st 05 04:46 PM
Good days and bad days biking Badger_South General 2 September 3rd 04 06:04 PM