Just obey the law and have some sense

Old October 14th 11, 01:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Default Just obey the law and have some sense

"Maybe it is just a problem in my immediate area but the number of cyclists
I see riding their bikes at night with no lights and dark clothing is
frankly frightening"

http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/...s_safety_call/

Old October 15th 11, 02:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_9_]

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message
news
"Maybe it is just a problem in my immediate area but the number of
cyclists I see riding their bikes at night with no lights and dark
clothing is frankly frightening"

http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/...s_safety_call/

Lack of common sense and poor training (or no training).

Compulsory testing anyone? It's a win-win.

Old October 15th 11, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
dr6092

On Oct 14, 1:56*pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:

...I see riding their bikes at night with no lights and dark clothing...

He only needs to worry when he can't see them
Old October 15th 11, 04:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Oct 15, 4:42*pm, dr6092 wrote:
On Oct 14, 1:56*pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:

...I see riding their bikes at night with no lights and dark clothing....

He only needs to worry when he can't see them

Did Cheerless say that?
When he did a "proper survey" the other week which involved loitering
around his local precinct for hours on end, he saw no cyclists at
all.
Now he is seeing invisible ones at night.
Extraordinary!

--
Simon Mason
Old October 15th 11, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Simon Mason wrote:
On Oct 15, 4:42 pm, dr6092 wrote:
On Oct 14, 1:56 pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:

...I see riding their bikes at night with no lights and dark
clothing...

He only needs to worry when he can't see them

Did Cheerless say that?
When he did a "proper survey" the other week which involved loitering
around his local precinct for hours on end, he saw no cyclists at
all.
Now he is seeing invisible ones at night.
Extraordinary!

Thicko, that is a quote from the article.

Why don't cyclists obey the simplest rules? Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 11 January 26th 11 07:01 PM
Will Contadore obey JB? Nobody Racing 15 July 10th 09 03:46 AM
Mountain Bikers Don't Even Obey Their Own Rules! Mike Vandeman Mountain Biking 9 April 3rd 08 11:50 PM
To Obey, Or Not to Obey vey Techniques 37 October 27th 07 04:11 PM
Why Cop not citing bikers who does not obey the code? Red Cloud General 24 August 6th 04 10:19 PM