My first collar

Old October 8th 11, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

Default My first collar

This herbert will get reported to plod tomorrow.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/bike.wmv

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/
Old October 8th 11, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Weaseltemper[_2_]

On 08/10/2011 17:21, Simon Mason wrote:
This herbert will get reported to plod tomorrow.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/bike.wmv

Hmmm.

Motorcyclist.

No helmet, no licence plate (and I think you could safely assume he has
no Road Tax, no insurance and possibly not even a drivers licence). I
suspect he is riding on little more than mum’s permission. Possibly not
even that. Plus he rides on the public highway and the footpath. I
notice he gave you a “dirty look”.

Was this captured with you James Bond glasses or another type of camera?

--
Simon
For personal replies, please use my reply-to address.

Old October 8th 11, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

On 08/10/2011 17:21, Simon Mason wrote:
This herbert will get reported to plod tomorrow.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/bike.wmv

Will you be reporting the cyclist who at the start of the video appeared
to be cycling on the wrong side of the road along a road that led to a
roundabout?
Was that cyclist also cycling on a footpath, cycle track or shared use?
Old October 8th 11, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Weaseltemper[_2_]

On 08/10/2011 19:32, Tony Dragon wrote:
On 08/10/2011 18:34, Simon Weaseltemper wrote:
On 08/10/2011 17:21, Simon Mason wrote:
This herbert will get reported to plod tomorrow.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/bike.wmv

Hmmm.

Motorcyclist.

No helmet, no licence plate (and I think you could safely assume he has
no Road Tax, no insurance and possibly not even a drivers licence). I
suspect he is riding on little more than mum’s permission. Possibly not
even that. Plus he rides on the public highway and the footpath. I
notice he gave you a “dirty look”.

Was this captured with you James Bond glasses or another type of camera?

Tut tut, 'road tax'

Unless his vehicle is exempt or pays a zero rate, he needs to pay it. A
bike like that should attract Ł16 pa duty. Tut tut indeed.

Old October 8th 11, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Graham

On Sat, 8 Oct 2011 17:21:43 +0100, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

This herbert will get reported to plod tomorrow.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/bike.wmv

Do you mean the knob riding on the footpath and then on the wrong side of the
road at the start of the footage? You need to get a life.
Old October 8th 11, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

On 08/10/2011 18:34, Simon Weaseltemper wrote:
On 08/10/2011 17:21, Simon Mason wrote:
This herbert will get reported to plod tomorrow.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/bike.wmv

Hmmm.

Motorcyclist.

No helmet, no licence plate (and I think you could safely assume he has no
Road Tax, no insurance and possibly not even a drivers licence). I suspect he
is riding on little more than mum’s permission. Possibly not even that. Plus
he rides on the public highway and the footpath. I notice he gave you a
“dirty look”.

Was this captured with you James Bond glasses or another type of camera?

No licence plate?

So of what value will reporting him to the police be?

He might just as well have been on a bicycle.
Old October 8th 11, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

On 08/10/2011 19:32, Tony Dragon wrote:
On 08/10/2011 18:34, Simon Weaseltemper wrote:
On 08/10/2011 17:21, Simon Mason wrote:
This herbert will get reported to plod tomorrow.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/bike.wmv

Hmmm.

Motorcyclist.

No helmet, no licence plate (and I think you could safely assume he has
no Road Tax, no insurance and possibly not even a drivers licence). I
suspect he is riding on little more than mum’s permission. Possibly not
even that. Plus he rides on the public highway and the footpath. I
notice he gave you a “dirty look”.

Was this captured with you James Bond glasses or another type of camera?

Tut tut, 'road tax'

Nothing wrong with "road tax".

"Road Fund Tax" is mentioned prominently on signs on the toll collection
booths at the DoT's Dartford Crossing (in the context of vehicles exempt from
Road Fund Tax also being exempt from tolls).

Would the DoT base their policies on exemption from a tax which doesn't exist?
Old October 8th 11, 09:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
francis

On Oct 8, 5:21*pm, "Simon Mason" wrote:
This herbert will get reported to plod tomorrow.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/bike.wmv

--
Simon Masonhttp://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

So you are going to report the lawbreaker at the start of the video.

The sat-nav collar Eric Vey Techniques 0 March 8th 08 01:19 PM
FS Pinarello Seat Collar Scott Morrison Marketplace 0 May 3rd 06 06:44 PM
Hot under the collar Neil Brooks General 4 January 10th 06 05:46 PM
Seatpost collar stripped! [email protected] Techniques 1 October 2nd 05 03:46 AM
OTB and broken collar bone Maciej Gałuszka General 4 May 16th 04 05:47 PM