Ah the memories!

Old October 4th 05, 05:28 PM
stuart doc

Default Ah the memories!

Just had a clearout of the garage and came across a load of old Bicycle
Action magazines dating from my younger days (...1988 when I really got
into bikes after leaving school)

Sean Kelly, Stephen Roche, Robert Millar, Greg Lemond, Fignon and the
like. All my heroes of the day!

It was a great mag that inspired me for years.

__

Stuart

PS
Does anyone out there remember Guttersnipe?
Parp parp!

Old October 4th 05, 08:56 PM
MSeries

stuart doc wrote:
Just had a clearout of the garage and came across a load of old Bicycle
Action magazines dating from my younger days (...1988 when I really got
into bikes after leaving school)

Sean Kelly, Stephen Roche, Robert Millar, Greg Lemond, Fignon and the
like. All my heroes of the day!

It was a great mag that inspired me for years.

I remember that mag, I hope you are not disposong of them,
!

Old October 4th 05, 10:25 PM
stuart doc

No chance! I'm reading through them all fondy and will probably load
them back into the garage when I'm done.

I think when the mag came to an end my subscription was transferred to
New Cyclist......and there lies another huge pile!!!

__
Stuart