High Point University

Old August 20th 10, 05:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Magilla Gorilla[_2_]

Default High Point University

http://velonews.competitor.com/2010/...versity_135764

Lance Armstrong is a shining example of hard work and dedication and
what it really means to work toward a goal. He is a champion who stays
at the top*of his game through his positive outlook and determination to
make a*difference.

“His message will surely inspire our 2011 graduates to go out and
succeed.”

-----

Isn't one of the first things these graduates should learn is never to
take the advice of a career fraud?

Thanks,

Magilla

Old August 20th 10, 05:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Superfly TNT

On Aug 19, 9:40*pm, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
http://velonews.competitor.com/2010/...rong-to-give-c...

Lance Armstrong is a shining example of hard work and dedication and
what it really means to work toward a goal. He is a champion who stays
at the top*of his game through his positive outlook and determination to
make a*difference.

“His message will surely inspire our 2011 graduates to go out and
succeed.”

-----

Isn't one of the first things these graduates should learn is never to
take the advice of a career fraud?

Thanks,

Magilla

..
..
..
Hey Needle Dick: They got it right the first time. "He is a champion

Old August 20th 10, 05:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On Aug 19, 9:40*pm, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
http://velonews.competitor.com/2010/...rong-to-give-c...

Lance Armstrong is a shining example of hard work and dedication and
what it really means to work toward a goal. He is a champion who stays
at the top*of his game through his positive outlook and determination to
make a*difference.

“His message will surely inspire our 2011 graduates to go out and
succeed.”

-----

Isn't one of the first things these graduates should learn is never to
take the advice of a career fraud?

Dumbass,

I'm sure they will grow up to be successful
investment bankers.

Fredmaster Ben
Old August 22nd 10, 09:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

On 8/20/2010 12:40 AM, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
http://velonews.competitor.com/2010/...versity_135764

Lance Armstrong is a shining example of hard work and dedication and
what it really means to work toward a goal. He is a champion who stays
at the top of his game through his positive outlook and determination to
make a difference.

“His message will surely inspire our 2011 graduates to go out and
succeed.”

-----

Isn't one of the first things these graduates should learn is never to
take the advice of a career fraud?

Thanks,

Magilla

If this is the best that his new PR boy can come up with, it's pretty
sad. Next thing you know they'll have him booked to speak at Lindsay
Lohan's rehab graduation.
Old August 22nd 10, 09:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DA74

On Aug 19, 9:40*pm, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
http://velonews.competitor.com/2010/...rong-to-give-c...

Lance Armstrong is a shining example of hard work and dedication and
what it really means to work toward a goal. He is a champion who stays
at the top*of his game through his positive outlook and determination to
make a*difference.

“His message will surely inspire our 2011 graduates to go out and
succeed.”

-----

Isn't one of the first things these graduates should learn is never to
take the advice of a career fraud?

Thanks,

Magilla

I wonder if they'll give him an honorary AA degree.
Old August 22nd 10, 10:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

On 8/20/2010 12:40 AM, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
http://velonews.competitor.com/2010/...versity_135764

Lance Armstrong is a shining example of hard work and dedication and
what it really means to work toward a goal. He is a champion who stays
at the top of his game through his positive outlook and determination to
make a difference.

“His message will surely inspire our 2011 graduates to go out and
succeed.”

-----

Isn't one of the first things these graduates should learn is never to
take the advice of a career fraud?

Thanks,

Magilla

If this is the best that his new PR boy can come up with, it's pretty
sad. Next thing you know they'll have him booked to speak at Lindsay
Lohan's rehab graduation.

Getting to the New Jersey High Point to Cape May Bike Route from New York City, Jersey City, and Hoboken www.GETNJ.com Rides 0 January 13th 08 02:26 PM
I'm going to Trek University! Bleve Australia 44 January 30th 07 07:57 PM
Trek university mfrobert Unicycling 0 January 20th 05 01:10 AM
University Challenge John Hearns UK 3 June 22nd 04 10:20 AM
Coventry university bob francisco UK 6 August 21st 03 01:38 PM