what uni-related things did you learn/accomplish in 06?

Old December 21st 06, 08:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Default what uni-related things did you learn/accomplish in 06?

Evan Byrne wrote:
35" sidehop (On a muni, just to brag)
6 and a half foot gap.
360 bigger drops than i could before
nothing coast several revs depending on the try

Nothing coasts are crazy, Ryan was showing them to me the other day.
You should film yourself practicing them one day, that would be cool.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Old December 21st 06, 09:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomtrevor

I would also like to add gliding to my list. Just learnt it this
afternoon.

--
tomtrevor

01010100 01101111 01101101 00100000 01010100 01110010 01100101
01110110 01101111 01110010
'KEEPIN' IT WHEEL' (www.mediahug.com/bikes)
WHEEL WALK ON WATER

BLUEGREENORANGEBLACKPURPLEREDWHITEYELLOW
Juggling: If you wanna keep 3 things of the ground put them on a
shelf.
'g' (http://www.google.com.au/)'o' (http://www.google.com.br/)'o'
(http://www.google.co.uk/)'g' (http://www.google.com.ni/)'l'
(http://www.google.to/)'i' (http://www.google.ch/)'n'
(http://www.google.com.mt/)'g' (http://www.google.com.na/)'s'
(http://www.google.rw/)'!'
(http://www.google.com.do/)'t'
(http://mediahug.com/bikes/?page_id=26)'o'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliced_bread)'m'
(http://www.funnyjunk.com/)''s'
(http://www.freelineskates.com/) 'R'
(http://www.tlb.org/Park-all.lowbw.mpg)'a'
(http://www.burntfaceman.com/)'n'
(http://www.adcott.net/binary/)'d'
(http://tinyurl.com/c1as)'o'
(http://www.cheese.com)'m'
(http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php?var=v0)
'L'
(http://www.mediahug.com/bikes/)'i'
(http://www.virtualgravy.com/)'n'
(http://www.mediahug.com/almax/)'k'
(http://www.cheaphumor.com/)'a'
(http://www.bakedbeans.com)'g'
(http://www.joecartoon.com/)e's'
(http://www.break.com/)
tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118

Old December 21st 06, 12:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

I learnt how to 90, 180, 270, 360 unispin
180 unispin up and down things
superman
seatdrop
seatwraps
I can nearly glide
720 pirouete thing from pushing off a wall
1 foot ride
wierd mount where you have the seat on the ground, one foot on the
pedal at the bottom and you kick up the seat and ride away sif.
body varial
ride no hand SIF
crankgrap to rubber [learnt the other day]
smallspin [not very well]
varial [not very well]
wheel walk
1 foot wheel walk
drop into a quarter pipe
ride along rails
grind down wooden things I made.
and other things.
I pretty much learnt everything I know this year, other than riding.

--
The.Mars.Volta

I Am Reef I Love Unicycling
The.Mars.Volta's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13719

Old March 4th 07, 01:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

i lernt nothing, iv only been riding since the new year
in 2007 i have learnt 2:

- ride forwards and backwards
- 180 spin to riding backwards
- 180 unispin down curbs
- 24 inch static hop with SI
- just over 24 inch static hop with SIF
- ww 3 meters
- seatwrap (not very well)
- kick up mount
- grinding
- idle
- suicide mount
- acid mount (i think thats what its called)
- ride SIF for a short distance
- that thing were you let the seat fall out in front ballance then pick
it back up
- ride a 3 inch skiny
- crankgrab to rubber
and yesterday i dropped in on a 6ft quater pipe

which i dont thinks bad seeing as i have only been riding for just over
2 months

--
sp4rky-m4rky
sp4rky-m4rky's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14270

Old March 4th 07, 02:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
excaliber906

Freestyle:
-koosh koosh (& standup kk)
-hand wheel walk
-coasting leg ext w/ either ft
-sideways ww & sideways glide
-5 rev handride
-270, 360, 430 uspins
-stp gliding (can't transition yet)

Street:
-a dozen or so flip tricks
-donkey kicks & wheel flips
-dan h & xavier c style body wraps
-a bunch of flatland moves
-improved rolling hop

Trials:
-perfected pedal grabs (on rails, etc)
-32 in sidehop
-eliminated corrective hops mostly
-almost ambidextrous

Overall, a highly successful year.

--
excaliber906

~Stephen McKay

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

*Unitam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant.*
excaliber906's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8933

The things you learn on Animal Planet psycholist Racing 15 July 18th 05 07:40 PM
Cycling related Bill C Racing 1 April 17th 05 02:20 AM
My first SPD related fall saveacup UK 18 January 8th 05 10:05 AM
Things you only learn when you cycle regularly, n. 48 Eugenio Mastroviti UK 18 November 11th 04 05:26 PM
chain related? dreaded Techniques 4 September 13th 04 05:07 AM