Kris Holm Creak!

Old March 2nd 07, 11:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

Default Kris Holm Creak!

Evan Byrne wrote:
Go to a bike shop, ask for a red park tool spoke wrench.
[image:
http://images.ems.com/media/images/p...20732_200.jpg]

Wrong. The red park tool is for 14g spokes. They make another one that
will fit the 13g spokes on the KH. Just ask someone at your LBS for a
13g park tools spoke wrench.

--
maximus unius
maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

Old March 2nd 07, 12:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

maximus unius wrote:
Wrong. The red park tool is for 14g spokes. They make another one that
will fit the 13g spokes on the KH. Just ask someone at your LBS for a
13g park tools spoke wrench.

+1

The old KHs used the 14g, for the 07 he swapped to 13g.

--
kington99

Dave

Old March 4th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tunkie

ok guys thanks for the tips i took the uni to my lbs but they said the
spokes were true and everything looked ok. So i start riding today and
after awhile i hear the click again and its everytime i hop or compress
my tire. In any more tips would be appreciated!

--
tunkie

http://youtube.com/profile?user=unitrials

http://youtube.com/profile?user=tunkie1993

http://www.misterpoll.com/568933725.html
tunkie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13936

Old March 4th 07, 02:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tunkie

bump

Old March 4th 07, 03:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

tighten up your handle and seat. trust me.

--
zfreak220

iridemymuni wrote:
i think everybody agrees when i say you lucky son of a bitch

howdigetsogood wrote:
man i used to think scooters were totally lame, but after that 'video'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=57071), oh wait
nevermind i still do.

zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948

Old March 4th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tunkie

will do

Old March 4th 07, 03:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tunkie

checked it and it was tight.

Old March 4th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Det-riot

not to threadjack, but i defenatly read this thread as Kris Holm Creek

--
Det-riot

ichirinsha wrote:
sweeet!! good job

-kaori

Det-riot's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13823

Old March 4th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pkittle

tunkie wrote:
checked it and it was tight.

If it's your seat, it may not be a tightness issue--try shooting some
lube into the seat rails area, and the seatpost/seatcollar as well. If
that seems to be the problem area, you may want to loosen the seat
rails, lube them up, and then re-tighten. That fixed my creaks when I
thought it was the cranks making noise.

--
pkittle

*==========================
Peter Kittle * Chico, CA
"The Revolution is just a t-shirt away."
--Billy Bragg
==========================*
pkittle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12111

Old March 4th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kapoute

just ride until it breaks.... then replace it.... if you check
everything there nothing wrong so just ride and have fun. I already had
something like this but I ride and it stopped.

--
kapoute

Julien Renaud

fatguygoesuphill wrote:
Why is my wife so fat and why does it hurt so much?

kapoute's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

Kris Holm on A1 blackbike Unicycling 3 October 29th 06 04:56 AM
Kris Holm on A1 abbabibble Unicycling 0 October 29th 06 03:30 AM
Kris Holm on A1 uni_jim Unicycling 0 October 29th 06 03:30 AM
Kris Holm 24 " Pro MUNIFREAK Unicycling 4 February 24th 05 02:27 AM
Kris Holm on TV paulb2 Unicycling 6 October 20th 03 10:13 PM