Tire Stand

Old March 4th 07, 05:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dunawan

Default Tire Stand

When I do tire stands i always seem to drift forward and then eventually
fall forward. Ive tried holding on to the saddle two different ways
(hands on the ends and hands in the middle) but its not effective and i
have also tried leaning back but Im always drawn to the ground in front
of me like a magnet. I can only jump about 2 times before it happens...
what am i doing wrong?

--
dunawan

dunawan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13582

Old March 4th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
2pac

Not practicing enough.

--
2pac
2pac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14235

Old March 4th 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
borsti

straight your knees (i dont know if my english is correct )

--
borsti

Uh UH Unbekannter AF-FE
borsti's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11098

Old March 4th 07, 06:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dunawan

borsti wrote:
straight your knees (i dont know if my english is correct )

lol i understand

stand up ww wowunicycle Unicycling 12 October 10th 05 05:27 PM
Tire Price vs Tire Performance biknfish Techniques 7 May 13th 05 01:40 AM
Work stand, truing stand and tool kit for $350 chris c General 18 April 30th 05 11:18 AM
No tire clearance; need low aspect ratio tire advice Jim Hultman Techniques 6 February 5th 05 08:06 PM
grinds on tire/plate under tire? total uni Unicycling 23 January 2nd 05 06:51 AM