Bike-motif flip-flops!

Old July 3rd 05, 12:38 AM
Veloise

Default Bike-motif flip-flops!

file:///C:/051E5E23-BD4F-4678-A6BD-1D2BC33ABDE6/EMLC373.HTM

At J. Crew. NAYY. In pink only (tough guys wear pink).

HTH

--Karen M.

Old July 3rd 05, 01:59 AM
Emily

Veloise wrote:
file:///C:/051E5E23-BD4F-4678-A6BD-1D2BC33ABDE6/EMLC373.HTM

At J. Crew. NAYY. In pink only (tough guys wear pink).

HTH

--Karen M.

Your link doesn't work. You need to link the URL (i.e., http://....),
not the local file on your C: drive.

Thanks!
Old July 4th 05, 07:43 PM
Veloise

Emily wrote:
Your link doesn't work. You need to link the URL (i.e., http://....),
not the local file on your C: drive.

Thanks!

It's not on my C: drive. That's what JCREW.COM had in the browser
window.

(You might try a search on that site. Under Shoes, Flip flops.)

HTH

--Karen M.
worked tech support before the "cupholder" era

Old July 4th 05, 08:23 PM
Bill Sornson

Veloise wrote:
Emily wrote:
Your link doesn't work. You need to link the URL (i.e.,
http://....), not the local file on your C: drive.

Thanks!

It's not on my C: drive. That's what JCREW.COM had in the browser
window.

(You might try a search on that site. Under Shoes, Flip flops.)

HTH

--Karen M.
worked tech support before the "cupholder" era

Well, you got ME to look through their site. Didn't see any "bike motif"
flip-flops (pink or otherwise), but ALL of their pages had normal
(http://www...)-type addresses.

Old July 5th 05, 07:13 PM
Veloise

Bill Sornson wrote:

Well, you got ME to look through their site. Didn't see any "bike motif"
flip-flops (pink or otherwise), but ALL of their pages had normal
(http://www...)-type addresses.

The bike ones have a pink ("ballet") grosgrain ribbon. They are not the
flats, have a slightly elevated heel. Come in up to size 12, which is
about a men's 10+. (Tough guys wear pink.)

HTH

--Karen M.

Old July 5th 05, 09:40 PM
Zoot Katz

5 Jul 2005 11:13:20 -0700,
.com,
"Veloise" wrote:

(Tough guys wear pink.)

And it doesn't clash with titanium or black.
--
zk
Old July 5th 05, 11:22 PM
Bill Sornson

Zoot Katz wrote:
5 Jul 2005 11:13:20 -0700,
.com,
"Veloise" wrote:

(Tough guys wear pink.)

And it doesn't clash with titanium or black.

Clash? Goes like a dream.

(Esp. black.)

Old July 11th 05, 03:51 AM
Veloise

We try again. (My two pairs of pink ones arrived along with a catalog,
and danged if they don't have other styles & colors!)

69166 tatami straw, navy ribbon embroidered with bikes

63372 black rubber sole, navy or pink bike ribbon

63372 wedge sole, pink bike ribbon

All styles presently at 50% clearance at jcrew.com

NAYY, etc.

HTH
HAND!

--Karen M.

if you wanted maximum braking, where would you sit? wle Techniques 133 November 18th 15 02:10 AM
My New Bike brucianna General 6 June 8th 05 08:45 AM
19 Days to go: NBG Mayors' Ride Excitement #5 Cycle America Recumbent Biking 0 March 30th 05 07:32 PM
Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price Rides 0 June 1st 04 04:53 AM
Street Bike Devlin UK 44 March 17th 04 10:28 AM