NY Times on NYC bicycle deaths

Old July 9th 05, 03:45 AM
Steven M. O'Neill

Jym Dyer wrote:
Ah, you are investigating me!

=v= Don't flatter yourself. I remember things from past postings.
If that's your idea of "investigation," what kind of cop were you?

Maybe he was one of those cops where investigation = making
things up, like this one (and others we seem to be hearing a lot
about lately):

http://www.thevillager.com/villager_...activists.html

In court last Tuesday, a statement by the arresting officer
claimed he had witnessed Shura riding with 100 other
cyclists. Under questioning, the officer admitted that
Shura had only been handed off to him for processing. "The
judge interrupted the questioning and stopped the trial,"
she recounted. The assistant district attorney said she
wasn't finished asking questions. "Yes, you are," the judge
replied. After brief closing arguments, Shura's case was
dismissed in a trial that lasted all of 30 minutes.

(Thanks to Ed R. for this tip.)

P.S. Jym, was that the Brooklyn Courier that hits the streets
tomorrow?

--
Steven O'Neill
Old July 10th 05, 03:22 AM

"Jym Dyer" wrote in message
ups.com...
Ah, you are investigating me!

=v= Don't flatter yourself. I remember things from past postings.
If that's your idea of "investigation," what kind of cop were you?

... you anarchist types have only personal attacks and name
calling to fall back on because you have no logical responses

=v= Reminder: this is a thread in which Ken Conrad expressed
joy at the idea that motorists would menace me, personally, and
hiding this potshot with "X-No-Archive:" It's not clear what sort
of "logical response" he expects to such brilliant discourse.

Jym, you will probably get into trouble sometime, and you have been
identified
don't blame Ken, you caused it all yourself via your organizing of Critical
Mass activities.
Last fall, the convention thing and blocking of emergancy vehicles did you
in with them.
Ask the Cops about the size of the file on you now.
You are perceived as a troublemaker, and what goes around comes around.
Keep a sharp eye out there on the streets when you ride.

- a friend

Old July 10th 05, 06:45 PM
Jym Dyer

=v= Good job there, repeating the same lies as other anoymous
"invalid" addresses who have the same cowardly disinclination
to stand by their words.

=v= Thankfully, lies from anonymous cowards don't have much
impact. Like the "emergency vehicle" lie, which didn't stand up
in court because, duh, it didn't happen.
_Jym_

Old July 10th 05, 10:05 PM
nimrod nospam

"Jym Dyer" wrote in message
oups.com...
Jym isn't hiding.

=v= Indeed. Unlike "Zod" and his ilk who hide behind aliases, I've
used my real name and real email addresses on Usenet for 20
years.

What is your real name and physical address?