Bunch rides on Beach Rd this w'end

Old July 27th 07, 08:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

Default Bunch rides on Beach Rd this w'end

I've been tipped off, but it's no real surprise ...
A number of people I know of are going to Beach Rd to flowerbomb 'the
hell ride' this weekend as some sort of stupid protest. These ignorant
turds will probably bomb everyone on a bike.

Old July 27th 07, 09:11 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_342_]

Bleve Wrote:
I've been tipped off, but it's no real surprise ...
A number of people I know of are going to Beach Rd to flowerbomb 'the
hell ride' this weekend as some sort of stupid protest. These ignorant
turds will probably bomb everyone on a bike.

Surely you meant "flour bomb", as I really can't envisage the 'CANC
riders' (http://canc.org.au/) handing out posies along Beach Rd, but
hey, you never know.

--
cfsmtb

Old July 27th 07, 09:31 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

cfsmtb wrote:
Bleve Wrote:
I've been tipped off, but it's no real surprise ...
A number of people I know of are going to Beach Rd to flowerbomb 'the
hell ride' this weekend as some sort of stupid protest. These
ignorant turds will probably bomb everyone on a bike.

Surely you meant "flour bomb", as I really can't envisage the 'CANC
riders' (http://canc.org.au/) handing out posies along Beach Rd, but
hey, you never know.

Me too. I thought "how seventies is that".
For those who come to Beach Road
Summertime will be a love-in there
In the streets of Beach Road
Gentle people with flowers in their hair

Nah, San Francisco sounded better.

Theo

Old July 27th 07, 09:44 AM posted to aus.bicycle
rooman[_209_]

Theo Bekkers Wrote:
cfsmtb wrote:
Bleve Wrote:
I've been tipped off, but it's no real surprise ...
A number of people I know of are going to Beach Rd to flowerbomb

'the
hell ride' this weekend as some sort of stupid protest. These
ignorant turds will probably bomb everyone on a bike.

Surely you meant "flour bomb", as I really can't envisage the 'CANC
riders' (http://canc.org.au/) handing out posies along Beach Rd, but
hey, you never know.

Me too. I thought "how seventies is that".
For those who come to Beach Road
Summertime will be a love-in there
In the streets of Beach Road
Gentle people with flowers in their hair

Nah, San Francisco sounded better.

Theo

peace brothers and sisters

--
rooman

Old July 27th 07, 10:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Jul 27, 6:11 pm, cfsmtb cfsmtb.2ud...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Bleve Wrote:

I've been tipped off, but it's no real surprise ...
A number of people I know of are going to Beach Rd to flowerbomb 'the
hell ride' this weekend as some sort of stupid protest. These ignorant
turds will probably bomb everyone on a bike.

Surely you meant "flour bomb",

Mea Culpa.

Old July 27th 07, 11:37 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Halcyon

Bleve Wrote:

I've been tipped off, but it's no real surprise ...
A number of people I know of are going to Beach Rd to flowerbomb 'the
hell ride' this weekend as some sort of stupid protest. These ignorant
turds will probably bomb everyone on a bike.

Surely you meant "flour bomb",

Mea Culpa.

Mea maxima culpa for that one Bleve.
Halcyon
Old July 27th 07, 11:59 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Patrick Turner

Bleve wrote:

I've been tipped off, but it's no real surprise ...
A number of people I know of are going to Beach Rd to flowerbomb 'the
hell ride' this weekend as some sort of stupid protest. These ignorant
turds will probably bomb everyone on a bike.

Flower bomb? surely you mean bombed with flour!

Sticks and sones will break yer bones, but flour will never hurt ye.

Sounds like fun to me!

Wish I could be there, go to the beach, and get

FLOURED!!!.

I'd prefer they offer me a gladdy,
I don't expect a lilly,
and if they really like me,
they won't ever think I'm silly.

Is there are prize for the whitest cyclist to be found after the
event????

Or will only wholemeal flour be used?

A peleton of pale brown ghostly figures was seen at the beach
yesterday........

I can't wait for monday's news, Cadel wins on page 1,
riders in white, page 2.

Patrick Turner.
Old July 27th 07, 12:04 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Terryc

cfsmtb wrote:

Surely you meant "flour bomb", as I really can't envisage the 'CANC
riders' (http://canc.org.au/) handing out posies along Beach Rd, but
hey, you never know.

are they there yet?

sorry couldn't resist it

Old July 27th 07, 12:54 PM posted to aus.bicycle
DaveB

Bleve wrote:
I've been tipped off, but it's no real surprise ...
A number of people I know of ...

Cyclists or non-cyclists? I'm wondering who has a bigger gripe about the
Hell ride. And I'm assuming not too many non-cyclists would even know
enough to be able to distinguish the Hell ride from any other bunch.

DaveB
Old July 27th 07, 12:56 PM posted to aus.bicycle
lisanne

Should make for an interesting ride...

--
lisanne

Brisbane Bunch Rides dgarry Australia 9 December 27th 06 01:03 AM
Bike for bunch rides OzCableguy Australia 30 April 6th 06 06:31 PM
Perth bunch rides? till! Australia 21 April 26th 05 07:00 AM
bunch rides adelaide alborwick Australia 8 June 18th 04 01:10 AM
Adelaide bunch rides RideToEat Australia 8 September 21st 03 02:04 PM