Fund raiser, bike items for auction

Old July 20th 07, 10:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
www.SharonFund.com

Default Fund raiser, bike items for auction

My Rush concert-going buddy, hockey teammate, best friend in the world is
very sick and hasn't worked in months. He won't likely be back for a year
or more. We're holding a fund-raising event in Waukesha, Wisconsin on
Saturday, July 21 to raise money to help get the family through tough times.

Visit the web site ( www.SharonFund.com ) and take a look at the auction
items. If you see anything interesting and want to bid, let me know. We
don't have a great "proxy" bidding method in place but if something
interests you, we'll try to accommodate you and get your bids into the mix.

Of course, cash donations are always welcome....

--
John Ackley
(510) 507-3236

www.SharonFund.com