FS: 54cm Airborne Manhattan Project Carbn/Titanium Frame or Complete Bike

Old July 24th 07, 02:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS: 54cm Airborne Manhattan Project Carbn/Titanium Frame or Complete Bike

http://cgi.ebay.com/Airborne-Manhatt...QQcmdZViewItem

Frame is for sale on ebay at the link above, otherwise I am asking
1900.00 for the complete build as listed below. Shipping only to US/
Canada via confirmed Paypal. Pictues of the bike can be found at ebay
if you follow the link.

I have for sale my Airborne Manhattan Project in a size 54cm frame. I
have ridden this for the last four years, but in the last two it's
only really collected dust. Frame is uses the expensive Renyolds
double butted titanium and custom carbon rear stays that airborne
replaced with the cheaper variations the following year. Let me know
if you have any questions.

Frame: Airborne Manhattan Project Ti/Carbon Frame
Geometry: Top Tube (C-T) - 54 Effective Top Tube (C-C) - 54 Actual Top
Tube (C-C) - 53.7 Head Tube Length - 15.5 Standover (Center) - 77.5

Drivetrain config is 53/39 w/ 12-25 all Dura-Ace except for brakes
which are Campy Record. The frame was built up by Airborne and
purchased new.

Stem: 31.8 120 or 130mm carbon wrap (your choice), or 21.6 Easton EC50
if you want the EC50 handlebars

Saddle: Fizik Pave (black saddle, not the gold one pictured...brand
new saddle)

Seatpost: Real Designs FULL carbon or Forte Pro full carbon (your
choice, forte has more setback)

Handlebars: Forte Pro 40 OS (C-C) or Easton 21.6 EC50 42

Crank: FSA Team Issue Carbon 172.5

Pedals: None

Wheelset: Bontrager Race X-Lite

Tires: Tufo Tubless Clinchers

Fork: Tru-Temper Sub3 Carbon

Bottle Cages: TACX Tao

Computer: FlightDeck

No crashes, however both DA levers are a little scuffed up. Frame is
in near perfect condition. Let me know if you have any questions.

Old July 24th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Guy F. Anderson, Sr.

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 13:35:55 -0000, wrote:

Frame is for sale on ebay at the link above, otherwise I am asking
1900.00 for the complete build as listed below.

But your eBay Buy It Now price is only $1000!

Whassup??