7/29 Harlem Valley Rail Ride bus ticket and membership available

Old July 26th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.rides
dhudes

Default 7/29 Harlem Valley Rail Ride bus ticket and membership available

My daughter was supposed to come with me on this but has firmly
changed her mind. I have therefore a bus ticket to/from the AYH-HVR
along with a membership in the tour available. I spoke to Bike New
York and I can transfer this to an adult no problem provided the adult
pays a step-up fee of $22 to Bike New York to convert from a child
membership.
Bus tickets are SOLD OUT. This is for the 7am bus (checkin 6:30 AM at
the AYH at 103rd and Amsterdam in Manhattan).

My cost is $55. I would really appreciate if an interested individual
would make me whole on that but am willing to sacrifice this for best
offer of $40 or above.

Note this is for Sunday ONLY. Also, if you have a membership already
but now you need a bus ticket $40 will do you for that.

Time is short, someone else is interested but has not made the
commitment. Contact me via e-mail ASAP with your full name, address,
and FAX and voice telephone # and we'll make the exchange happen. If
you don't have a FAX and you're either in 'downtown' Brooklyn or Bklyn
Heights or anywhere in Manhattan I can deal with the FAX for you (get
the FAX, bring to you for signature, then FAX back to them).
Alternately, you can get me the money and go to Bike New York in
person 10-5 Thursday or Friday.