WTB: Campy ergo levers -- shifters broken OK

Old May 21st 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
[email protected][_2_]

Default WTB: Campy ergo levers -- shifters broken OK

Hi,

I'm looking for a set of campy alloy ergo levers to cannibalize and
turn into brake levers. I want the rounded top, not the pointy-top
models. I don't care if they are record, chorus, veloce, athena, tom,
dick, or harry. Just alloy and round top.

Please get back to me at rob dot kohn at gmail dot com.

Thanks!