Kerry's flat tires

Old October 27th 04, 02:24 AM
Red Cloud

the black rose wrote in message ...
Badger_South wrote:
On 24 Oct 2004 23:39:19 -0700, (Red Cloud) wrote:

you talking about American lifestyel not personal lifestyle to be lazy.
Driving SUV is a natural American lifestyel since the street system
is mostly decided to drive SUV not bicycle. America is not europe.
America is not Asia. America is america with driving around with SUV.
This is how America SUV culture is getting worst. It gets worst. It is
not going to get better unless America has altered it's NASCAR lifestyle
with their killing mentality. America has to come with the fact that they
are not only kiling themselve but to all over the world. The earth will not
stand when the 1.3 billion chinese adopting 100% of American SUV lifestyle.
Imagine what would happen to earth if Chineses are driving SUV like
Americans are. Currently America produces 40% of world pollution. The
it is not getting any better. Don't blame on Republican or Democratic.
This is the America problem that Americans all are responsible for it.
I ain't no talking about obesity problem here. maybe other time..

How. And 'how' you get outum killum file?

Looks like he changed his email addy. Just added a new
killfile filter for him myself. *shrug*

-km

Look like we have good troller here ;-(((
Old October 27th 04, 02:28 AM
Mark Hickey

the black rose wrote:

Mark Hickey wrote:
dgk wrote:

Ban refined sugar for a start.

And I already suggested destroying all the computers.

Hey... we may be onto something here. What other planks are we going
to have in our r.b.m platform for 2008?

Ban door-zone bike lanes. :-P

Wait - why not REVERSE the lanes. The bikes get the nice, wide clean
ones in the middle, and the cars have to fit in whatever there is left
to the right of the first white line. If they don't fit, they can't
be there.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame
Old November 10th 04, 12:00 AM
Dane Jackson

Terry Morse wrote:

Funny, one of my riding buddies recently asked me if I ever walked.
I told him, "I'd like to, I just don't have the time." There are
others who are worse off, though:

http://www.bikeaholics.org/

These folks are truly over the edge.

I was reading along and chuckling, and saying "See, I'm not that
bad, there are other people much worse than me. I only answer
yes to *some* of these." Until I got to this one.

16. You actually move farther from work so the bike commute will be
more heavy duty.

"Hello, my name is Dane. This is my first time coming to Bikeaholics
anonymous. The first time I realized I had a problem was when..."

--
Dane Jackson - z u v e m b i @ u n i x b i g o t s . o r g
X windows. Even your dog won't like it.
Old November 10th 04, 01:13 AM
Claire Petersky

"Dane Jackson" wrote in message
Terry Morse wrote:

http://www.bikeaholics.org/

These folks are truly over the edge.

I was reading along and chuckling, and saying "See, I'm not that
bad, there are other people much worse than me. I only answer
yes to *some* of these." Until I got to this one.

16. You actually move farther from work so the bike commute will be
more heavy duty.

"Hello, my name is Dane. This is my first time coming to Bikeaholics
anonymous. The first time I realized I had a problem was when..."

The one they didn't include is when you take a slurp from your water bottle
when you reach the top of the hill, even when you're driving.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
Home of the meditative cyclist: