Anyone interested in Power Pedals?

Old June 9th 05, 01:12 PM
Brian Nystrom

Default Anyone interested in Power Pedals?

I have a set of the Ti models, new in the box, that have been sitting in
my parts drawer for several years. All reasonable offers will be
entertained.
Old June 9th 05, 05:21 PM
futronic

http://www.powergrips.com/ ????

Old June 11th 05, 02:02 AM
johnnyo

Hi Brian, I would be interested please let me know whay cost includin
shipping to zip 10520, thanks, joh

--
johnny
johnnyo's Profile: http://www.usenetbikes.com/member.php?userid=214