Rode yesterday 25 miles and today rode 34 miles but now I hear about this news!

Old August 2nd 09, 05:37 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Randall Kehrt

Default Rode yesterday 25 miles and today rode 34 miles but now I hear about this news!

To All,

Some sad news from Louisville, KY.

A bicyclist participating in a triathlon
at E. P. "Tom" Sawyer State Park
was struck and killed Saturday by a
man police say was driving drunk -
and who already was facing a previous
DUI charge.

Anyway I have gone on 48 rides so far this riding season on my
Volae Recumbent. Wish I was able to go to the Midwest Rally
coming up but it is just too far for me to travel.

Randy Kehrt
Louisville, KY

Old August 3rd 09, 01:48 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
ru4linux2

On Aug 1, 11:37*pm, "Randall Kehrt" wrote:
To All,

Some sad news from Louisville, KY.

* * *A bicyclist participating in a triathlon
* * *at E. P. "Tom" Sawyer State Park
* * *was struck and killed Saturday by a
* * *man police say was driving drunk -
* * *and who already was facing a previous
* * *DUI charge.

Anyway I have gone on 48 rides so far this riding season on my
Volae Recumbent. *Wish I was able to go to the Midwest Rally
coming up but it is just too far for me to travel.

Randy Kehrt
Louisville, KY

I think there may be hope out there.

See this :-

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...in;cbsCarousel

Some drunk drivers are getting prosecuted for MURDER (which I think is
great)

Lewis.

*****
Old August 3rd 09, 02:53 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Jon Bendtsen

ru4linux2 wrote:
On Aug 1, 11:37 pm, "Randall Kehrt" wrote:
To All,

Some sad news from Louisville, KY.

A bicyclist participating in a triathlon
at E. P. "Tom" Sawyer State Park
was struck and killed Saturday by a
man police say was driving drunk -
and who already was facing a previous
DUI charge.

Anyway I have gone on 48 rides so far this riding season on my
Volae Recumbent. Wish I was able to go to the Midwest Rally
coming up but it is just too far for me to travel.

Randy Kehrt
Louisville, KY

I think there may be hope out there.

See this :-

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...in;cbsCarousel

Some drunk drivers are getting prosecuted for MURDER (which I think is
great)

Thats too light a sentence. May i suggest some other punishments?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uYOtSPHdAk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyiyiLIdXy4

JonB

Yay!! I rode my first set of stairs today! skilewis74 Unicycling 1 January 31st 07 04:58 AM
I rode today Gman Mountain Biking 44 February 22nd 06 10:30 PM
Rode my bike today. Not Responding UK 13 March 16th 05 08:58 AM
Why I Rode 1.68 Miles Tonight Arthur Shapiro General 1 August 6th 04 04:19 PM
Rode first TT of 2004 today... MSA UK 4 March 29th 04 06:49 PM