Do you know what would happen if you gave a bunch of bananas to abunch of monkeys?

Old April 27th 10, 11:28 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit

Default Do you know what would happen if you gave a bunch of bananas to abunch of monkeys?

On 2010-04-27 13:34:28 -0700, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
said:

Increasing the tax on gas would save thousands of lives a year as
people drove slower to get better mileage. We saw that in 2008.

Oh, yeah. Brilliant idea.

How 'bout those food prices, huh?

Funny too how the food prices didn't drop after gas dropped from $4/
gallon...

I only wished meat and junk food was pricey enough to reduce its
consumption. But all we got to do is TAX JUNK FOOD/MEAT and subsidize
the good stuff.

Old April 28th 10, 05:06 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Apr 27, 5:50*pm, Jobst Brandt wrote:
Someone wrote:
Increasing the tax on gas would save thousands of lives a year as
people drove slower to get better mileage. We saw that in 2008.
Oh, yeah. *Brilliant idea.
How 'bout those food prices, huh?
Funny too how the food prices didn't drop after gas dropped from
$4/ gallon...

I only wished meat and junk food was pricey enough to reduce its
consumption. But all we got to do is TAX JUNK FOOD/MEAT and
subsidize the good stuff.

Cigarettes have risen enormously in price in the last ten years and
the same folks still burn them at a great rate. *When people have an
addiction, their fervor seems to rise with price of their habit. *I
have little hope for the proposal.

Jobst Brandt

Still smokers are fewer than in other countries where cigarettes are
cheaper.

It made me quit 13 years ago.

Grease monkeys? (1) Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 6 October 3rd 08 04:59 AM
Can monkeys unicycle flurpy Unicycling 32 August 22nd 08 04:47 AM
Frazz on bananas The Luggage UK 0 July 5th 07 10:20 AM
Brass Monkeys Drinky UK 11 October 22nd 03 08:40 AM