American social diversion.

Old November 5th 04, 08:53 AM
Red Cloud

Blair P. Houghton wrote in message .. .
Red Cloud wrote:
American social diversion: abortion, teenager pregancy, out of
wedlock, adultery, pornography, rape, sodomy, homosexuality, and
obesity.

The all-time classic through all nations' history:

Prostitution.

You can't stop it, you can't even slow it down. You can
only hope to get a few votes by pretending to "fight" it,
in one spot, for a weekend.

--Blair
"Then go back to your weekly visit
with Wicked Wanda."

All AMeican history is based on racism. The racism is basically what
made the possible of America today. Remember Black slavery. Remember
native AMerican genocide. Remember imprisonment of 125,000
japanese-American. Without racism,
America couldn't be found. Again it's pure hypocrisy to let it out all
the
crappy mumbo-jumbo about how are are free and progress blah blah
blah...
Old November 5th 04, 08:12 PM
Maggie

"Cheto" wrote in message ...
"Blair P. Houghton" wrote in message

Prostitution.

You can't stop it, you can't even slow it down. You can
only hope to get a few votes by pretending to "fight" it,
in one spot, for a weekend.

Stop it? Who wants to stop it? Where I live it's legal.

http://www.bunnyranch.com/

Cheto

Like anyone will stop the oldest profession. Life would be alot more
simple if they just made it legal in every state. You're never going
to end prostitution. You may cut down on crime if it became legal. Ya
never know.
Peace
Maggie Mae
Old November 5th 04, 08:52 PM
Blair P. Houghton

Cheto wrote:
"Blair P. Houghton" wrote in message
. ..
Prostitution.
You can't stop it, you can't even slow it down. You can
only hope to get a few votes by pretending to "fight" it,
in one spot, for a weekend.

Stop it? Who wants to stop it? Where I live it's legal.

http://www.bunnyranch.com/

It's "legal" over in Clark County (i.e., Vegas) now, too.

As long as sex is never mentioned before the money is
transacted, what follows is purely incidental consensual
adult interaction between a personal services contractor
and a client. Same deal as if you hired a roofer and she
took a liking to your thighs and the birds chased the bees
and...you know.

--Blair
"One of the side effects of their
electing a shyster to be da Mayor,
and the downturn in 'family' trade."
Old November 5th 04, 11:09 PM
Cheto

"Blair P. Houghton" wrote in message

It's "legal" over in Clark County (i.e., Vegas) now, too.

Actually, Clark Co. is one of the counties that prohibit prostitution.

http://www.campusprogram.com/referen...in_nevada.html

Cheto

Old November 6th 04, 03:33 AM
Blair P. Houghton

Cheto wrote:
"Blair P. Houghton" wrote in message
.. .

It's "legal" over in Clark County (i.e., Vegas) now, too.

Actually, Clark Co. is one of the counties that prohibit prostitution.

http://www.campusprogram.com/referen...in_nevada.html

I put "legal" in "quotes" for a "reason".

It's legal to pay a person money to dance naked in your
hotel room, massage your back, go to dinner with you,
or sit and listen to your sorry life like she cares.

It's legal to have sex for free with a person you happen
to have paid for something other than sex.

The amount you overpaid for a 50-minute hour of "in-room
nude entertainment" before your temporary employee got
jiggy with you isn't relevant.

--Blair
"The mayor did the math."
Old November 6th 04, 04:50 AM
Cheto

"Blair P. Houghton" wrote in message

It's legal to pay a person money to dance naked in your
hotel room, massage your back, go to dinner with you,
or sit and listen to your sorry life like she cares.

It's legal to have sex for free with a person you happen
to have paid for something other than sex.

The amount you overpaid for a 50-minute hour of "in-room
nude entertainment" before your temporary employee got
jiggy with you isn't relevant.

So, just how much did all this cost you?

Cheto
"I hope you wore a rubber"

Old November 6th 04, 09:18 PM
Maggie

"Blair P. Houghton" wrote in message

It's legal to have sex for free with a person you happen
to have paid for something other than sex.

One way or the other......a man is always paying for it. And I am a
feminist admitting to this. I hope none of my real life friends read
this. ;-)
Old November 6th 04, 11:00 PM
Blair P. Houghton

Cheto wrote:

"Blair P. Houghton" wrote in message
.. .

It's legal to pay a person money to dance naked in your
hotel room, massage your back, go to dinner with you,
or sit and listen to your sorry life like she cares.

It's legal to have sex for free with a person you happen
to have paid for something other than sex.

The amount you overpaid for a 50-minute hour of "in-room
nude entertainment" before your temporary employee got
jiggy with you isn't relevant.

So, just how much did all this cost you?

No. They pay *me*.

--Blair
"Why do you think I need a six-pack?"

Cycling and vegetarianism Preston Crawford General 434 September 25th 04 09:38 PM
Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
New American Classic 350 Wheelset 700c matt_bidwell Marketplace 0 June 8th 04 09:49 PM
New American Classic hub seems rough? Eric Lambi Techniques 3 September 11th 03 02:34 PM
Dumb American sportswriters vs. Cycling journalists Bruce Johnston Racing 1 July 24th 03 05:13 PM