9 and 10 stair competition

Old July 1st 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

Default 9 and 10 stair competition

unicycledood wrote:
Late 180s are really easy, I'm surprised people have so much trouble
with them. And yeah I agree with Jerrick I do my late 180s like this,
but my lateflips are terrible.

Ok ok, how about a comp, "The best late 180 comp". Dosn't have to be
down a massive set. It just has to look good and if it looks good and
is down a massive set then its extra points.

sounds good to me, i'd at least try, but it would have to be a timed/
judged thing.

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong)
'Youtube' (http://www.youtube.com/user/RookieFilming) 'Vimeo'
(http://www.vimeo.com/user496125)

The UniSLAB wrote:
Go big or go home, don worry about those little clown tricks called
flips and wrap arounds. We don't dance with our uni's, we jump em

2nd Place*)---', 6ft Static Gap
Old July 1st 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Yeah well, if majority people think one looks better. Then that one will
win.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old July 1st 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

unicycledood wrote:
Yeah well, if majority people think one looks better. Then that one will
win.

Yay polls!

can we get a few dancers maybe??????????

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Emile.m wrote:
Today I finished 4th grade

Old July 1st 08, 10:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Lol, just wondering if anyone would be keen on the idea or not. Don't
wanna start making too many pointless threads.

--
unicycledood

Old July 1st 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

it doesn't sound like enough people can do them...

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS-for enjoyment purposes'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)

do it for the joy, do it for the fun, do it for the looks, do it for
yourself.
Old July 9th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

Wow, I haven't been on in a while, I thought this would have been
wrapped up! First is still open?!

Old July 9th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

skrobo wrote:
it doesn't sound like enough people can do them...

'here's a 12!
' (http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=ARJm4NeoEcA)

--
MuniAddict