Which foot forward

Old August 6th 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pigs on Unicycles

Default Which foot forward

results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/71984
Question: Which foot forward on jumps?

- Right
- Left

When you jump, which foot do you have forward?

Pigs

--
Pigs on Unicycles

Blisters are like people, at first you are anoyed with them but soon
you're at peace with them, and by that time there gone.
Old August 6th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

right foot, right hand

but search my friend...this has been done many-a-times before

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong)
'Youtube' (http://www.youtube.com/user/RookieFilming) 'Vimeo'
(http://www.vimeo.com/user496125)

The UniSLAB wrote:
Go big or go home, don worry about those little clown tricks called
flips and wrap arounds. We don't dance with our uni's, we jump em

2nd Place*)---', 6ft Static Gap
Old August 6th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kilian

left foot, right hand, gap left, mount right

--
Kilian

*To Do:*Rolling hops, Side hops, 1 foot riding, Kickup Mount, 180
Unispin Mount, SIF, Riding Down Stairs

Tyler_N wrote:
What im saying is if you were to be hit by a circle it wouldn't stab you
like a triangle would.

harper wrote:
The pope rides a wooden unicycle?

Old August 6th 08, 06:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nicf

Kilian wrote:
left foot, right hand, gap left, mount right

SAME!

--
Nicf

'municycle.ca' (http://www.municycle.ca) the Best unicycle store
in canada!!
Old August 6th 08, 10:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

Hop left foot forward, gap right, mount right, spin
counter-clockwise(unispin and just plain spin)both fakie and normal,
wheelwalk left, ride 1 footed right, hoptwist to the right, fakie
hoptwist to the right, backspin same as hoptwist...and that should
pretty much cover it.

Oh, and coast I put left foot on the frame first. 1ft coast leaves
right leg out.
And left hand for SI, right hand for SIF highjump, left for tricks of
all types.

--
hobo_chuck
Old August 7th 08, 12:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

I have my right foot forward when I sidehop and gap left. Is this bad?

--
hungry4uni

If only all bikes were cut in two

'My
Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/mthomasdpm)
*'My
Sponsor' (www.sixsixone.com/)*
Old August 7th 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

As Hans Ray would say, "Chokolate voot vorwards."

--
Into the blue

Harper wrote:
I wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
Get splined an a KH saet or ur a pansy.
Get trials cuz thaz whut i du n u mus wannaa whut i du 2.
lol...awwsum.

Old August 7th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Hmm, De Ja Vu.

--
forrestunifreak

'*-My Gallery*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl) -
hasn't been
updated*www.qu-ax.com*
*unicycle for christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

Old August 7th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

forrestunifreak wrote:
Hmm, De Ja Vu.

Ya, this thread has been made before, but you don't have to mention
that.

--
hobo_chuck
Old August 7th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

forrestunifreak wrote:
Hmm, De Ja Vu.

Well, I've heard aboout -deja vu-... but I'm no so sure about the de ja
vu? Hehe.

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :

Kieron wrote:
I tell u wat they would have to be a very commited pedo to learn to ride
a unicycle in order to mingle with us, steel one of us and rape us in a
bush.

Pedal grab with front foot or back foot? skate4flip Unicycling 24 April 10th 06 03:29 AM
wich foot forward unijesse Unicycling 26 February 14th 06 03:58 AM
Right or left foot forward weissnp Unicycling 15 April 5th 05 02:13 AM
Hand, forward foot, side hop Tim Unicycling 24 January 7th 05 06:46 AM
Right foot forward or Left foot forward? uni412 Unicycling 10 March 30th 04 03:16 PM