Interesting Contraption!

Old September 5th 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Default Interesting Contraption!

Spudman wrote:
What about the helmet?

'I would prefer this one more.' (http://tinyurl.com/667c9m)

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

catinabag1 wrote:
we should provide the defibrilator
TPBM want some ice cream with smarties while they power up!

'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)
Old September 5th 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

Unicorn wrote:
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=12205078 09]

Now THAT is the kind of photo I was talking about in the DSLR thread!

If only the exif data was still attached to the photo, as I'd love to
know the shutter speed used

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
Old September 5th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Hazmat wrote:
'I would prefer this one more.' (http://tinyurl.com/667c9m)

I got to play with one of those things earlier this year. It was like a
cross between a BC Wheel and a shopping cart. BC Wheels require some
balance and skill, while shopping carts are heavy.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

Man with broken collar bone say: "Have you checked your shoelaces
lately?"
Old September 5th 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

johnfoss wrote:
I got to play with one of those things earlier this year. It was like a
cross between a BC Wheel and a shopping cart. BC Wheels require some
balance and skill, while shopping carts are heavy.

You lucky person.

Is it possible to have one shipped to Australia*???* I might consider
getting 1 in the future.

Old September 5th 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

captainconcarne wrote:
I think so, but hes riding the muggle version of a firebolt so as not to
attract too much attention.

That was hilarious. I love you.

That thing doesn't appear to have a brake, other than Harry Potter's
right rollerblade. I hope he's only going 3 mph.

--
timekeeper
Old September 5th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

timekeeper wrote:
That was hilarious. I love you.

That thing doesn't appear to have a brake, other than Harry Potter's
right rollerblade. I hope he's only going 3 mph.

Are you sure he is, considering the background is a complete blur*???*

Old September 5th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

Hope its photoshopped

--
timekeeper
Old September 6th 08, 12:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

lol
i only count 11 wheels, unless you're counting him or his head as one?
i'm sure it functioned as such shortly afterwards.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS-for enjoyment purposes'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)

do it for the joy, do it for the fun, do it for the looks, do it for
yourself.
Old September 6th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

StephenH wrote:
It all depends on the speed. If he's going 5 miles an hour, great idea.
If he's going 30 mph, terrible idea.

Well, how fast do you really think a weed-eater engine can go?

Also, he does have breaks on the heels of his skates.

--
hobo_chuck
Old September 6th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

skrobo wrote:
lol
i only count 11 wheels, unless you're counting him or his head as one?
i'm sure it functioned as such shortly afterwards.

there is one on either side of the motor,2
4 each skate, 8
the two balance wheels, 2

2+8+2=12

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong)
'Youtube' (http://www.youtube.com/user/RookieFilming) 'Vimeo'
(http://www.vimeo.com/user496125)

The UniSLAB wrote:
Go big or go home, don worry about those little clown tricks called
flips and wrap arounds. We don't dance with our uni's, we jump em

2nd Place*)---', 6ft Static Gap