Sold my soulf for a bike

Old October 7th 04, 03:59 PM
mojo_pin

Default Sold my soulf for a bike

Well, looks like I've got the bug bad. Got my first road bike today
(Well, will be picking it up tomorrow). Its a new 2003 Racelin
peleton. Not that high end, but for a student, man that's like takin
out a mortgage.

After 8 months lugging around on a hybrid, I cant wait to get out o
something that was designed speciifcally for the road.. Good thing
didn't have to pay all of it upfront.

Anyways. Just letting you all know. there is a new roadie in town... y
ha! :

--
mojo_pin

Old October 7th 04, 09:32 PM
flyingdutch

mojo_pin Wrote:
Well, looks like I've got the bug bad. Got my first road bike today
(Well, will be picking it up tomorrow). Its a new 2003 Racelin
peleton. Not that high end, but for a student, man that's like takin
out a mortgage.

After 8 months lugging around on a hybrid, I cant wait to get out o
something that was designed speciifcally for the road.. Good thing
didn't have to pay all of it upfront.

Anyways. Just letting you all know. there is a new roadie in town... y
ha!

hehe. enjo

--
flyingdutc

Old October 7th 04, 10:18 PM
Etxy

Love your username- you're a Jeff Buckley fan

--
Etxy

Old October 8th 04, 11:11 AM
otter

"mojo_pin" wrote in message

Well, looks like I've got the bug bad. Got my first road bike today.
(Well, will be picking it up tomorrow). Its a new 2003 Raceline
peleton. Not that high end, but for a student, man that's like taking
out a mortgage.

After 8 months lugging around on a hybrid, I cant wait to get out on
something that was designed speciifcally for the road.. Good thing I
didn't have to pay all of it upfront.

Anyways. Just letting you all know. there is a new roadie in town... ye
ha!

--
mojo_pin

Aha, another one. I'm riding a slicked up MTB at the moment, but there's a
Giant OCR3 on layby as we speak. Another $600 and it's all mine. Another
$100 goes on it tomorrow.

Old October 8th 04, 12:40 PM
flyingdutch

Etxy Wrote:
Love your username- you're a Jeff Buckley fan?

what's the JB connection?
still hard to believe any human being, let alone a guy could sing lik
that.
and people think Oz idol contains 'talent'... :rolleyes

--
flyingdutch

Old October 9th 04, 01:24 AM
Etxy

flyingdutch Wrote:
what's the JB connection?
still hard to believe any human being, let alone a guy could sing like
that.
and people think Oz idol contains 'talent'...

Track 1 of 'Grace' = Mojo Pin

Absolutely agree with you... I was reading the other day that he had a
vocal range of 4.5 octaves. For comparison, 2 is considered impressive
on the average human.

--
Etxy

Old October 9th 04, 03:22 AM
flyingdutch

Etxy Wrote:
Track 1 of 'Grace' = Mojo Pin

Absolutely agree with you... I was reading the other day that he had a
vocal range of 4.5 octaves. For comparison, 2 is considered impressive
on the average human.

He'll walk out of the mississipi one day for a duet with Elvis...

I think my legs scream in 4.5 octaves on the Burgundy St hill

--
flyingdutch

Old October 11th 04, 12:06 AM
mfhor

flyingdutch Wrote:
He'll walk out of the mississipi one day for a duet with Elvis...

I think my legs scream in 4.5 octaves on the Burgundy St hill

Oh come on, it's not that bad.

You can always turn left at the station, cross over Bell St and do th
little bit up to the right. That's fairly steep, and keeps to th
original contour of the hill. All these pussy cuttings. Don't kno
they're born today.

M "ex-g/f used to work in Heidelberg"

--
mfhor