Critical Mass Tunnel F*cks

Old October 6th 04, 09:46 PM
Zoot Katz

Default Critical Mass Tunnel F*cks

Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:52:24 -0500, ,
"Krute" wrote:

He is a "competitive cyclist" and rightly blames Critical Mass for stupidity
and increased abuse.

He's a prissy little troll bitch who wets his panties if somebody
toots their horn around him.
And you're the sock puppet turd who sucks those **** soaked panties.

It must be all that inbreeding that makes Australians such boors.
--
zk
Old October 7th 04, 06:02 AM
Lotte

I do agree - CM solves sweet bugger all. It always seems to be a bunc
of tree-hugging hippies on sh!tty old bikes who want to demonstrate fo
the sake of demonstrating.

And FYI, I am one of those pant-p!ssing boors

--
Lotte

Old October 7th 04, 06:13 AM
hippy

"Lotte" wrote in message

I do agree - CM solves sweet bugger all. It always seems to be a bunch
of tree-hugging hippies on sh!tty old bikes who want to demonstrate for
the sake of demonstrating.

Oi! ;-)

hippy
- only hugs trees accidentally when mtb'ing
- reckons sh!tty, old bikes are great

Old October 7th 04, 06:52 AM
Lotte

But... do you protest for the sake of protesting?

--
Lotte

Old October 7th 04, 07:10 AM
hippy

"Lotte" wrote

But... do you protest for the sake of protesting?

I argue for the sake of arguing (trying to stop that)
but I rarely protest. I'm too lazy/mellow/ignorant :-)

hippy

Old October 7th 04, 07:34 AM
suzyj

hippy Wrote:
"Lotte" wrote

But... do you protest for the sake of protesting?

I argue for the sake of arguing (trying to stop that)
but I rarely protest. I'm too lazy/mellow/ignorant :-)

hippy

"It doesn't matter to me,
It doesn't matter to me,
I'll sit home and watch it all on,
my colour TV."

Regards,

Suzy (sobbing 'cos she can't get Redgum on CD

--
suzyj

Old October 7th 04, 07:41 AM
flyingdutch

Zoot Katz Wrote:

It must be all that inbreeding that makes Australians such boors.
--
zk

strange. always thawt that stereotype was more relevant to th
backwaters of good'ol'oil-lovin-U-S-of-A ?

'Deliverance' anyone?

"Diddle-did-did-did-diid-did-did-did,
Daddle-dad-dad-dad...." (how the heck do you type summat like thart?

--
flyingdutch

Old October 7th 04, 07:44 AM
Bluenose

Suzy,

I bought some Redgum cd's for a mate of mine in the UK some years back
without any problems.

I guess record companies are always cutting stuff from their catalogues
etc. Have you thought about looking on eBay or 2nd hand record fairs
etc?

Cheers

suzyj wrote:

"Lotte" wrote

Old October 7th 04, 07:53 AM
Lotte

Haven't actually heard of Redgum (maybe I'm too much of a teenybopper)
but I often find that www.dstore.com.au have a fair few CD's that yo
normally wouldn't find elsewhere lying around

--
Lotte