Long jump competition:D

Old July 22nd 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sigve

Default Long jump competition:D

Smilymarco wrote:
same here... would love to join for the 2,50m though...

awwww..... i would love for more people to join.. and well if you land
on tip of pallet and recover, and dont touch the ground.. you have made
it.. and unibikeling.. let him do the lowest, he is getting better
anyway, i think it's good that he even rides a unicycles. He's 12 years
old, and he's making progress, who cares if he doesn't jump 150 or 200
cm! GO KILIAN

--
sigve

Mikey sier (10:51):
I imagined a sponsor sending you a new uni and a plastic penis

*'My Video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOuODVDuzk)*
Old July 22nd 08, 06:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

sigve wrote:
awwww..... i would love for more people to join.. and well if you land
on tip of pallet and recover, and dont touch the ground.. you have made
it.. and unibikeling.. let him do the lowest, he is getting better
anyway, i think it's good that he even rides a unicycles. He's 12 years
old, and he's making progress, who cares if he doesn't jump 150 or 200
cm! GO KILIAN

i wasnt trying to bash him if thats what it sounded like. I just
laughed at the fact you added categories to the contest for a few
people.

gah.. dont know how long i have lunch break for, i might go out and
uni, might just eat lunch and go back to work.

We have no where to work today, so weve been wasting gas doing free
service calls.

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Me: What day is friday?
Ducttape: Wednesday.
Old July 22nd 08, 07:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sigve

unibikeling wrote:
i wasnt trying to bash him if thats what it sounded like. I just laughed
at the fact you added categories to the contest for a few people.

gah.. dont know how long i have lunch break for, i might go out and
uni, might just eat lunch and go back to work.

We have no where to work today, so weve been wasting gas doing free
service calls.

ok misunderstanding! well i just make categories, because it's all
about pushing yourself right??

Old July 22nd 08, 07:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

sigve wrote:
ok misunderstanding! well i just make categories, because it's all about
pushing yourself right??

yeah, cool. I like the way this comps catagories work, rather than
other ones. Its more a sorta push yourself comp.

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Me: What day is friday?
Ducttape: Wednesday.
Old July 22nd 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

Niko Wobig from Germany

http://www.unicycle.tv/video/631-3Meter-NikoWobig

3 meter jump during a comp - Worldrecord as far as i know

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)
Lesen - Denken - Posten
Old July 22nd 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

Smilymarco wrote:
Niko Wobig from Germany

http://www.unicycle.tv/video/631-3Meter-NikoWobig

3 meter jump during a comp - Worldrecord as far as i know

you can beat it skrobo!!!

--
hobo_chuck

Old July 22nd 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Adde

Hope i can before 25th. I will practise it a lot for unicon so its kinda
good to have this comp. I only need to practise longjump and flatland.

--
Adde

Daniel Adelander.... How flat can it get?
Old July 23rd 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
LiLpunk2012

Erg....I saw this forum late =[

But i went outside and practiced a little and i can get about 140 so im
gonna go for 150cm

Hope i can get it by the 25 "/

~Sarah

--
LiLpunk2012

♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥
The names Sarah....
'http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lgo11IhRBkM'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lgo11IhRBkM)
Old July 23rd 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

3 days isn't really enough time...

--
hobo_chuck