IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN // team koxx one

Old August 14th 08, 10:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
koxx-one

Default IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN // team koxx one

Hey

IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN
is the last Team Koxx One video
we made it for Unicon
very complet video with Trial / Street and Flat stuff

Unfortunatly it has not been show in complete at Unicon, the clip was
too long

http://tinyurl.com/6kha89

I wish you will apreciate it!

Yoggi

--
koxx-one
Old August 14th 08, 12:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zod

sickness!

--
zod

-Originally posted by maestro8 -
*...don't roll out on your unicycle, instead, roll out on your head...
*

Old August 14th 08, 01:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nurse Ben

Awesome, I gotta' show that to my son, we have a KH Trials arriving this
Friday

--
Nurse Ben

Old August 14th 08, 04:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nurse Ben

Where'd you get yours?

Hey, you're an old guy, what are you doing riding a uni

--
Nurse Ben
Old August 14th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

Nurse Ben wrote:
Awesome, I gotta' show that to my son, we have a KH Trials arriving this
Friday

That's nice, but this is a k1 thread

--
hobo_chuck
Old August 14th 08, 04:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

WOW! This video really impressed me!

--
vanpaun

'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'Ride Idiot Ride' (http://tinyurl.com/3tv4cl)

glen wrote:
I was referring more specifically to throwing circles at people...I
should have been more explicit.

Old August 14th 08, 06:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
OneWheelJack

Doesn't it just make you feel totally insignificant?

--
OneWheelJack
Old August 14th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

Fantastic video, guys! Great tricks, good music, funny parts.

I couldn't believe how tough some of that riding looks. The
wrap/wheel-walk parts are incredible.

Thanks!

--
steveyo

steveyo
...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a few 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)
- muni and kokopelli uni 't-shirts, mugs and stickers'
(http://www.cafepress.com/steveyo)
Old August 14th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nicf

*nice!!!*

--
Nicf