We are Riding in Fresno till the 18th. Join us!

Old September 15th 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JosephCampbell

Default We are Riding in Fresno till the 18th. Join us!

So me and Spencer Hochberg are riding here at my house in Fresno till
the 18th. Feel free to come ride with us. you can stay at my house!

You guys all know how Spencer rides.
here is a little clip of me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HQhzXcluds

-JOE

--
JosephCampbell

www.myspace.com/josephcampbell
Old September 15th 08, 09:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phil_on_uni

hey man.... a little more notice next time and I'll be right down

--
Phil_on_uni

UNICYCLE FOR HATRED, BIGOTRY, AND IGNORANCE

Team Forrest, Underground
*)---, '30ft Coaster~
Old September 15th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JosephCampbell

ya, ok. I will next time. lol!
you should come anyway phill! bring jerrick, and everybody from oregon
too!

Old September 15th 08, 09:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phil_on_uni

man to have any time at all i would have to hop on a bus NOW....and we
might get there late on the 16th......

not really the nicest length of time

you buy me my post clamp yet?

Old September 15th 08, 10:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

That was a huge jump! Nice! Hmm.. It would be awfully cool to meet
you guys. Maybe I'll come through on the way to Santa Barbara
tomorrow. What are you guys doing during the day tomorrow?

--
timekeeper