impossible wheel

Old September 15th 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rookie rider

Default impossible wheel

i have a brother who likes the idea of unicycling but wants to do
something harder. i dont understand him but i told him about impossible
wheel. he likes the idea and would like tolearn. he does not know how to
unicycle. is it possible for someone to learn the impossible wheel befor
learning to ride a unicycle?

--
rookie rider

Originally Posted by warlord14
we need to build are numbers up then we can start on are way to
unicycle domination.
Old September 15th 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unreal-Wheel

Possible? Yes

A good idea? Probably not

It would be like learning to ride a unicycle without knowing how to
ride a bike

--
Unreal-Wheel

)-2xLegwrap-O 2nd Place

'*_THIS_IS_MY_YOUTUBE!_*'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/BrutalizedPassword)
Old September 15th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pseudonym

I can't ride one, but i'm not sure that it's anything like riding a uni.
1. You have no seat or frame to help suppost the wheel.
2. You are coasting.

I say he should just go for it. If he's got good ballance then he'll
learn it fast enough anyway. It's a bit of a wierd progression, but
it's doable.

--
Pseudonym

Old September 15th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Conrad.Nguyen

Unis and BC wheels are nothing alike to ride. BC wheels are super easy
to learn compared to Unis; a couple of hours and your brother will
probably be going 50+ feet.

--
Conrad.Nguyen
Old September 15th 08, 05:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

Conrad.Nguyen wrote:
Unis and BC wheels are nothing alike to ride. BC wheels are super easy
to learn compared to Unis; a couple of hours and your brother will
probably be going 50+ feet.

I agree. I think being able to unicycle would make it slightly easier
to learn to BC but probably not much. I learnt to BC very quickly. And
if you look at what flatland BMX riders do it's basically the same as
riding a BC wheel. Most of them probably can't unicycle.

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old September 15th 08, 06:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicorn

I know a kid who can unicycle but never rode a bike!

The two are not related. I am sure that your brother ecan learn to ride
the Ultimate wheel without knowing how to Unicycle.

Unicorn

--
Unicorn

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the pedals, and you will
accomplish great feats!

'The Unicycling Commune' (http://tinyurl.com/3xkd8d)
Old September 15th 08, 09:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

Unicorn wrote:
I know a kid who can unicycle but never rode a bike!

The two are not related. I am sure that your brother ecan learn to ride
the Ultimate wheel without knowing how to Unicycle.

Unicorn

Learning to ride an ultimate wheel without being about to unicycle
would be VERY hard. This is a impossible wheel we're talking about,
more commonly known as BC.

Old September 15th 08, 11:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

rookie rider wrote:
i have a brother who likes the idea of unicycling but wants to do
something harder. i dont understand him but i told him about impossible
wheel. he likes the idea and would like tolearn. he does not know how to
unicycle. is it possible for someone to learn the impossible wheel befor
learning to ride a unicycle?

Have you considered a 'Ultimate wheel' (http://tinyurl.com/j922q), they
are a fusion between a unicycle and BC wheel*???*

So when he gets better at 1. He could move onto a proper BC or
unicycle.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

catinabag1 wrote:
we should provide the defibrilator
TPBM want some ice cream with smarties while they power up!

'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)
Old September 15th 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

Hazmat wrote:
Have you considered a 'Ultimate wheel' (http://tinyurl.com/j922q), they
are a fusion between a unicycle and BC wheel*???*

So when he gets better at 1. He could move onto a proper BC or
unicycle.

lol Don't learn to ultimate wheel without being able to unicycle. But
do learn to BC.

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)

Need help! Impossible Wheel! unibikeling Unicycling 2 May 26th 08 11:16 PM
Need help! Impossible Wheel! 1-wheeled-grape Unicycling 0 May 25th 08 08:46 PM
Need help! Impossible Wheel! unibikeling Unicycling 0 May 25th 08 08:18 PM
impossible wheel drewski Unicycling 0 August 13th 06 04:56 AM
How impossible is the impossible wheel? lleberg Unicycling 5 January 15th 05 09:33 AM