Looking for a new tire.

Old December 12th 08, 08:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MondayHopscotch

Default Looking for a new tire.

The tire on my Torker LX is wearing pretty low. I'm looking to get a new
one in the near future. It came stock with a 24 x 1.95 Kenda tire.

I'm most likely going to be doing mainly freestyle. Any suggestions for
a good tire to replace this with?

--
MondayHopscotch
Old December 12th 08, 08:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jimbo

you can just fit a 24 x 2.7 on a LX .I've seen some fat tyres on a
cruiser style bike but but know which brand.

--
jimbo
Old December 12th 08, 10:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
knighty

dunno if it will fit but "primo the wall tire"

--
knighty