Uni Claus Yard Cut Out

Old December 10th 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Shug

Default Uni Claus Yard Cut Out

Hippy Holidaze All,
For the last 4 years this has been our Christmas yard feature.
30009
I painted it but copied it off a small picture that we have but never
use anymore called the Uni Santa. He would ride around the tree, still
works.... a pain to set up and mount to tree.
Lots of folks comment on out cool Uni Claus!
Shug

|Filename: Uni Santa.jpg |

Shug

Industrial Strength Chafing
Old December 10th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

That's so cool! Next year have him doing a crank flip!

--
MuniAddict

::'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)

'' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=12920)::
Old December 10th 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petad

Awesome, I wanna drive by your house sometime!

--
petad

')--360unispin-O
2nd'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFSqkj_5d6Y)
')-Crankflip-'O,
5th'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gNVgwwHR9M)
Old December 10th 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
boisei

coolest thing I've seen all week

--
boisei
Old December 10th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Shug

MuniAddict;1146653 wrote:
That's so cool! Next year have him doing a crank flip!

Haaaa.... I would like to have him doing a major drop from the roof.

petad;1146665 wrote:
Awesome, I wanna drive by your house sometime!

Hey ,ride by on your uni.....

boisei;1146689 wrote:
coolest thing I've seen all week

That makes my day!

Old December 11th 08, 07:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cuzican

Wow, you did an awesome job of painting that it looks 3d. Is it made
from plywood and how tall is it? I want one.

--
cuzican

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the
music" George Carlin
Old December 11th 08, 02:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Shug

cuzican;1147369 wrote:
Wow, you did an awesome job of painting that it looks 3d. Is it made
from plywood and how tall is it? I want one.

I blush
It is plywood and is 7 feet tall.
Painted in one manic night.

Old December 12th 08, 06:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

That. Is. Amazing!!

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle
Old December 14th 08, 05:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sarah.miller

Neat. much nicer than the c**p people buy from maplins and stick their
front garden round here.

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle Meet
www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html

science of Santa Claus (imagine if he had a bike and a herd of domestiques) Mike Jacoubowsky Techniques 4 December 29th 06 10:17 PM
I'm like Santa Claus Gooserider General 13 October 22nd 05 05:42 PM
Velox 60 Yard [email protected] Marketplace 7 May 13th 05 02:40 AM
Uni Yard Sale Erin Unicycling 13 February 7th 05 06:03 AM
Santa Claus - an engineer's perspective David Kerber General 29 December 19th 03 02:55 AM