New KH touring handle

Old December 23rd 08, 12:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Default New KH touring handle

naturequack;1156115 wrote:
Having ridden my V-frame since March I can attest that it in no way
requires an ultra low tuck. I can ride upright with a hand on it or
tuck as low as I want to. I've been wanting to post some pictures of my
riding positions (for the home made handlebars thread) but I don't have
any good pictures and it's been snowy and icy lately, so I haven't
ridden in about a week. Maybe when the weather clears I'll get and post
some pics.

Tuck aside, the market for good handlebars for Coker and Nimbus riders
is significant. (as far as unicycle handle bar markets go...)

Ken, what's up with your thumb? Are you a thumb contortionist?

Geoff

A bike is the same. I don't set up an ultra low tuck on my bike
either....unless it's a time trial bike.

I can do the thumb thing less well than I used to.

--
GizmoDuck

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details. www.induni.adventureunicyclist.com
The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net
The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org