Enligsh revisors for Unicycle website needed!

Old January 10th 09, 10:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Default Enligsh revisors for Unicycle website needed!

Effi;1168270 wrote:
Hey, if you need a norwegian translator I will help you

Thanks Guys!

Until now I have enough translator! I may contact you tomorrow cause I
will have at least more 5 texts about unicycling styles...

If you're a unicyclist and really into a style we still need a text
for:

Muni
Freestyle
Hockey

Also one about unicycling history. i'm planning to write all but if
someone wants I can send the model of Flat that I already wrote with
Spencer and you can make. You also got the credits and your profile on
the website!

Effi, nice! That's the spirit, the main idea of the site! I will instal
norwegian in our site system, and if you want to translate let me know!

You don't have to do all texts in a single day, you can do when you
want. You also get a profile on the website

For people who are helping: If you want to have an accoun on the
website, let me know. You can control different stuff and post news,
articles and translations!

Thanks Again,

Pedro!

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

'*Unicycle.com.br*' (http://www.unicycle.com.br/)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*
Old January 10th 09, 11:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Effi

You can just send me some texts and I will translate it as fast as I
can

--
Effi
Old January 10th 09, 11:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Effi;1168318 wrote:
You can just send me some texts and I will translate it as fast as I
can

Wait, we're with a component problem on the site. I already instaled
Norwegian. I will contact you to teach you how to translate on the
website! It's easier and it keeps the original structure!

There's a system for translation

Old January 11th 09, 03:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

Hey just tell me if you need me to do anything.

--
ktkartch
Old January 11th 09, 06:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
crazyjoe

If you need anything else revised, let me know. I've won a couple
spelling bees, and I consider myself pretty darn good with grammar. Just
send me something you need revised and give me some instructions on what
you want done. I'll PM you my e-mail address.

--
crazyjoe

*'uniproshop.com' (http://uniproshop.com)*
*'MySpace' (http://myspace.com/myspace_joespace)*