Carbon Fiber base and seat post?

Old April 16th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Carbon Fiber base and seat post?

Do you think that the carbon fiber base from udc on a stock 05 kris holm
trial seat post will break the seat post? I started wondering
because of the stiffness of the seat base might put more stress on seat
post does any one have this setup? hows it holding up? thanks

--
maflitto
maflitto's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11826

Old April 16th 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I doubt that would happen, because unless you've broken the original
seat base, there would not be near enough force to break the seat post.

--
GUI

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the
basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is
more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of
the universe." Frank Zappa
GUI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11069

Old April 16th 06, 09:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

If you're not breaking posts with the standard seat then I shouldn't
worry. The difference won't be that much.

--
kington99

Dave

Using a KH rail adapter on a Miyata Carbon seat base? TonyMelton Unicycling 5 September 22nd 05 07:46 PM
Building a Carbon Fiber Seat??? ur Unicycling 3 June 13th 05 01:15 AM
a bozo seat story. Erin Unicycling 11 February 26th 05 06:48 PM
Carbon fiber seatbase - Why buy? TheBadger587 Unicycling 70 July 7th 04 11:24 PM
New KH seat? ChangingLINKS.com Unicycling 7 May 25th 04 10:15 PM