new homemade unicycle

Old July 4th 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default new homemade unicycle

yes, you guessed it, i made another dodgey unicycle. this one took me 24
minutes to build. it's got a 7.5" rim and 40mm cranks. it's really,
really hard to ride, the furthest i got was 5metres after about 4
minuts of riding. does anybody else have any really, really small
wheeled unicycles?

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...69b06bfa4c0f0]
sorry the pics on its side.

--
iridemymuni

"I don't have a microwave, but I do have a clock that occasionally cooks
****."

-Mitch Hedberg
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old July 4th 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

lol, that thing looks so funny, I would love to try and ride that.

--
Derek52287
Derek52287's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12036

Old July 4th 06, 05:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

You mean like this? This was a photo from Torchlight Parade during
UNICON 2002 in Seattle.

|Filename: smallwheel.jpg |

yoopers

`_______
/L ,[____],
L---L –0LLLLLLL0-
()_) ()_)----)_)

Munipsycho on the art of raising children: "My job is not to keep them
from falling. It's to teach them to always get back up."

Always give lots of credit and take very little. Seems to make everyone
happier. Conversely, take as much responsibility for mistakes as one
can assume! - Dr. Bobo

unicycledude93: Steve Dekeokeok
unicycledude93: Yoopers
Byrnetown: haha, those are old guys
yoopers's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/31

Old July 4th 06, 07:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

duuude i want one!!!

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

Old July 4th 06, 09:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

When I learned to ride, I was in a youth circus. We had a bunch of
crazy unicycles.. one of the tamest of which was a small wheeled one.
They called it a helicopter wheel.. we were led to believe that's what
the wheel came from, not sure how true that was.

It was tough to ride as you had to make corrections way faster to keep
up with it. Nobody was going to win any races on it

I wish I had pictures of that collection though.. some crazy stuff they
had...

--
Racenut
Racenut's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11339

Old July 4th 06, 09:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

DM used to make a uni with a really small wheel...

http://tinyurl.com/ntsj6

--
max_pfeifer

edsbelly wrote:
'I'm goin to ride down the street one day yelling and screaming 'oh dear
god, ive got half a bike stuck up my ass!!"

max_pfeifer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7644

Old July 4th 06, 12:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

A silly unicycle similar to this was lurking in the hall on Saturday
night at the British Unicycle Convention. I guess it was a 'trainer
12\" unicycle' (http://tinyurl.com/7b7lc) with a ridiculously long
seatpost to make it adult height.

Riding it around was absolutely hilarious; I couldn't stop laughing,
not helped by the fact that it squeaked as I plodded along. I didn't
find it hard to ride and I could even idle it, although obviously it
was completely impractical for going anywhere.

I never found it who's it was...

|Filename: smalltalluni.jpg |

gkmac

"It's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
unicycle." - Stuart Maconie, Radio 2
"Oh no! Both my toes have gone numb!" - Joe Hodges
"You also met me gk! I was the one eating the sandwich!" - Adam Gayne
gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

Old July 4th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

can you ride that thing? if you can i'm sure it would take forever to
get anywhere you wanted to go. not really a "fastest time from point a
to point b" type of uni, huh?

--
unitoon
unitoon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12011

Old July 4th 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i want to make one of those
gear it so it goes insanely fast though!

--
stuckinwheeliemode
stuckinwheeliemode's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11984

Old July 4th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

stuckinwheeliemode wrote:
i want to make one of those
gear it so it goes insanely fast though!

haha get the one w/ the rollerblade wheel and do it tho, make it peel
out!!!

--
skrobo

* Unicycle For Christ PM me if you would like to
join!!!*
ok i have been riding for 3 years, doing tricks for 6 months and being
sorta hardcore for 3 months (before that the only trick i did was a
hop-180 to backwards riding or a spin off of a wall or something

-stephen-
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272