new homemade unicycle

Old July 5th 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default new homemade unicycle

well i was gonna do a KH 12" but maybe when i'm feeling richer, coz you
gotta have the onza 127's cut down and rewelded.

--
zippy

*'Muni time trial weekend.' (http://tinyurl.com/q5z7m) 1st-3rd
September. (NOT 8th - 10th)*
zippy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11885

Old July 5th 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i reckon a 12" splined trials would be pretty neat. nice and light for
hopping, a real bugger for going anywhere

--
iridemymuni

The past is in your head, the future's in our hands

~~hold bananas for christ~~
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old July 5th 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Post it this way.

|Filename: smart.jpg |

harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

Old July 5th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Dude I bet a person could hop sif so high on that!

--
trialfreek
trialfreek's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12426

Old July 5th 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

no i bet you couldint

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246

Old July 6th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

thanks Harper, thats so much better now .

and no, you cant hop too high sif with it, i HIGHLY doubt it. the wheel
would buckle, you'd bend both cranks in, and its extremely hard to stay
still on cause of the small wheel and cranks. but you could give it a
shot :P

Old July 6th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

lol I did a nice SIF hop (about 28") on the 12" schwinn @ one of the
LBS, but decided I better not land it considering the thing was brand
new and I was pretty much the first ever rider on it!!

--
skrobo

* Unicycle For Christ PM me if you would like to
join!!!*
ok i have been riding for 3 years, doing tricks for 6 months and being
sorta hardcore for 3 months (before that the only trick i did was a
hop-180 to backwards riding or a spin off of a wall or something

-stephen-
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Old July 6th 06, 09:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i`ve tried one of those... i can do a 360 unispin on it and i can
hop 50cm on it its really cool

--
kris.lee
kris.lee's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12579

Old July 6th 06, 10:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Imagine wheel walkiing that!! haha..

Ed

--
edsbelly

Stayin' Single and Keepin' it Wheel (but not 2 wheel)

"If unicycling were easy, it'd be called "your mother!" - evil nick

"It really would have sucked if your uni got hit by a car.
you would then be down to what, a quarter of a bike?" - Max_Pfeifer

edsbelly's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11164

Old July 6th 06, 10:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Xream-mX wrote:
senc u talking about ''big''wheel's : Peter Rosendahl of Sweden,.
Peter got the Guiness World Record of riding the smallest unicycle with
15mm diameter wheel.

haha.. imagine wheel walking on that!!

lol..
Ed