Nimbus or original coker frame which is lighter?

Old May 15th 07, 10:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

Default Nimbus or original coker frame which is lighter?

ok I have a 29 inch inseam, and I ordered the Nimbus 36'er with a T7
handle, what would I have to do to ride it without difficulty.... or
can I ride it without difficulty, without modifying it?

--
Ducttape

*Coker Fund:*Serious Juggling says it should be here either Monday May
21st or Tuesday May 22nd

'BUY MY SHIRTS' (http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle/products)
'WATCH MY VIDEOS'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DucttapesUnicycle)
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 15th 07, 10:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

Which cranks are you intending to use?

--
kington99

Dave

http://www.usenet.com
Old May 16th 07, 12:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

kington99 wrote:
Which cranks are you intending to use?

125mm and maybe 150mm for the tricky hilly bits.... if I get into it
enough I may by 89mm

Old May 16th 07, 01:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dforbes

I'm just switching from the Coker to the Nimbus frame, so took a minute
to weigh both:
Coker: 864 grams
Nimbus: 1141 grams

Both measured without bearing holders or seat post clamps - just the
frame. (Well, the Coker frame has two of Darren's flame decals still
on it, but that's noise, not signal, eh?)
DF

--
dforbes
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 16th 07, 02:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

dforbes wrote:
I'm just switching from the Coker to the Nimbus frame, so took a minute
to weigh both:
Coker: 864 grams
Nimbus: 1141 grams

Both measured without bearing holders or seat post clamps - just the
frame. (Well, the Coker frame has two of Darren's flame decals still
on it, but that's noise, not signal, eh?)
DF

thanks for the information, it's greatly appreciated