Trials Discussion Thread

Old October 6th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Default Trials Discussion Thread

Cant see them...

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 6th 07, 02:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

Weird. How bout this?

Pedal grab picnic table
http://tinyurl.com/3dxoxp
Bench up (dabbed)
http://tinyurl.com/267ned
Gap off bench to curb thing
http://tinyurl.com/35243g
Stillstand
http://tinyurl.com/2grrwp
Picnic table up
http://tinyurl.com/2m4u8v
Stillstand
http://tinyurl.com/28x26f
Rasberry!
http://tinyurl.com/2xul57

And a question: Do pictures get compressed when you put them in the
gallery? They seemed sharper on my computer...

EDIT: Grrr.. I still can't get the pictures to emmbed in the post. I
was putting the link inbetween [IMG] tags.

--
maximus unius

dunawan wrote:
usually always

http://www.usenet.com
Old October 6th 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

isaac steiner wrote:
Hey how tall are you..good job on the 4 pallets.

5' 1 1/2" just had my physical. how many pallets can u hop up isaac?

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong)
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 6th 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

maximus unius wrote:
EDIT: Grrr.. I still can't get the pictures to emmbed in the post. I was
putting the link inbetween [IMG] tags.

Right click the picture in your gallery, then click properties and copy
the url. Use that url in the [img] tags.
So it should look like this

PHP code:
--------------------
[image: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...cd3721800e177]
--------------------

www.unicycle.tv/channel/Spencer
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 6th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

forrestunifreak wrote:
Check out the 'thread'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64620) I just made
about buuilding things with pallets. I'll post pictures of more stuff
later, when I make it...

i have made a kinda nice trials course.. i dont _just_ stack random
pallets up and hop on and off of them, if that is what yur getting at.
i have stairs, skinnys, and som decent(for mae anyway) gaps.

Old October 6th 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
Right click the picture in your gallery, then click properties and copy
the url. Use that url in the [img] tags.
So it should look like this

PHP code:
--------------------
[image: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...cd3721800e177]

--------------------

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...cd3721800e177]

Oh, thanks. I was just wrapping the URL of the whole page in [img]
tages.

--
maximus unius

dunawan wrote:
usually always

http://www.usenet.com
Old October 6th 07, 02:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Speaking of trials:

anyone know if someone did the "Spiral of doom" at FLUCK?
People that have been to FLUCK know what I mean.

Peter M

--
Probailer2

Amanda ROCKS

Jerrick wrote:

I wonder if more people will start putting some themes into their uni
design. Except Koxx, they already have the drug theme covered.

http://www.usenet.com
Old October 6th 07, 03:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

I don't think so. I remember reading and hearing that Ryan built it, but
then he couldn't do it. And I have that vague recollection(could be
just an assumption though) that nobody else could either. It'd be
really good if someone did manage it, though. One hell of a skinny,
that!

--
ivan

Sledgehammer for Jebusentropy isn't what it used
to be.

Trying is the first step towards failure.
-Homer Simpson-
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 6th 07, 03:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

Anyone care to tell those who didn't go to FLUCK what this Spiral of
Doom is?

--
maximus unius

http://www.usenet.com