Trials Discussion Thread

Old November 5th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

Default Trials Discussion Thread

Sif is good, Si is good. I use sif for up's. I've tried using it for
more, but I always end up bailing or messing up. I'm scared to do sif
drops aswell. I hit my balls once, never again.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).

Ducttape wrote:
haha! I'm rubbing off on people again....

My posts don't count they came from MR...would they matter anyways?
Old November 5th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

SI just looks like your jumping around holding your balls (no offence
).

--
padst3r

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/padst3r)
Proud member of the Team Nelson Unicyclists
*)---', 6ft Static Gap
Old November 5th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SHAY_CAM

None taken. Although its a personal prefrence of look and feel, the
SI'ers are way more experienced.

--
SHAY_CAM

Bringing back the Bmx style unicycle.
Old November 5th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

Erm Joe Hodges,Fabian Mark,Ryan Atkins and Zack Baldwin all use SIF way
more than SI.Ryan,Zack and Fabian never use SI except for skinnies which
is normal

Old November 5th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

I don't know about that. I can't to jack sif, but si I'm alright. I
think sif offers a more experienced rider much more adjustability and
comfort. Si seems like the crutch to me. I mean, if you had to ride one
or the other and that's it, sif is the better choice.... I'm still going
to ride Si all of the time.

Old November 5th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

actually yeah, SI is a HUGE crutch when your doing drops and skinnies
(thats why its used like that). Ive spilled out far more times SIF
sidehopping than i have SI.

--
unibikeling

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)
Old November 5th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MaxSchulze

JosephCampbell;1122187 wrote:
oh yea, let me know if anyone wants to come over to my place and ride.
we have excellent places to ride and excellent riders to ride with.

I'll come in december maybe, but you already knew that

--
MaxSchulze

http://www.myspace.com/municycle
and
http://unicycle.tv/video/737-MaxSchulzeSponsorshipVideo

Old November 5th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

SHAY_CAM;1124984 wrote:
the SI'ers are way more experienced.

No.

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero
)-2xLegwrap-O 3rd
Old November 5th 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

I think all riders should use both because they both helpful for
different things.
I think it's hard to tell whether side hops are better sif or si but I
can do them easier sif
SIF

- Drops are better: No ball bash and you can bend your knees when you
hit the ground taking most of the pressure off the uni and the saddle
- Higher ups
- side hops

SI

- skinnies
- side hops

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5